April 2018 Testers - *UPDATE* 17 BFPs and Counting! Easter Bunny Please Bring Us BFPs

Can you put me down for 1st please?

AF is due 30th March but i’m on holiday till 1st so by sure if af doesn’t show i’ll be testing 1st! I tested 5 days late with my lb and that was darker than control line socould be the same

For sure Mrn...

Well, doctor called back and they want me to take letrozole for two more days. Not really sure how I feel about that. My very first round of letrozole, taking the meds later in the cycle didn't do anything. Oh, and now I have to spend another $200 bucks on an extra ultrasound. Yay...not. I'm feeling really discouraged this cycle.

Co- the same thing happened to me in December. Except on cd 12 my biggest follow was 9! But after taking more letrozole my next ultrasound showed 20 and 23mm follies. Don’t fret!

Well, I am feeling the effects of this tea. Probably not the vitex, since that takes a few months of consistent use to benefit from, but the other ingredients are doing their thing. I didn't even know what the linden flower was for, but noticed I have been sweating more (gross) and apparently that's one of the things it does! The red raspberry leaf and nettle also seem to be helping.

I'm actually really surprised. I bought the tea as a "why not, I'm getting desperate" thing, but I'd totally drink this even if I wasn't TTC because of the other positive effects it's having on my body.

I'm gearing up for ovulation soon - no positive OPK yet, but my CM and CP are all shouting "it's almost time!" and my OPKs are getting darker at least. DH and I will start sending in the troops!

Dill that's exciting!

Thanks Tbf. I just guess after the first round of letrozole I ever took it only grew to 12mm and then they put me on letrozole after cd12 for three days and the follicle fizzled out. Maybe there's hope yet since this follicle was much bigger?

Really glad I got the OPKs. FF thought I would O sometime next week but just got a positive OPK today.

Looking like I might be an April 1st tester.

Woohoo, it's go time, cheshire!

Hi ladies! Not sure if I'm going to test this cycle or not (if I do it will be around April 5th or so, provided I have a normal cycle). I'm currently 11dpo, and have been temping this cycle (first time trying it, lol). We did bd tonight, but according to one tracker I'm already in my fertility window (started today), and another says my fertility window starts tomorrow. I'm not doing anything but temping though. (should probably check cm, and maybe if this isn't my cycle, get some opks to test further). Basically right now, I just came off a long cycle 52 days, and am trying to figure out what's going on with my body.

Hi Ladies
Please can I join you all? I am going to test on the 2nd of AF doesn't show up.
Got a 'peak fertility on clearblue digi yesterday afternoon (first month using them) so have dtd twice since then and currently led here with my legs in the air!! Haha!!

Babydust to you all for your bfp this cycle! X

CheshireDucky that's exciting!!!!!!! :dust:

Selaphyna I'll put you down in the "TBD" section on the first page. Wishing you luck!

Welcome Gray! I'll get you on April 2nd!

Well took last 75 iu of gonal f tonight I am hoping that its working. Ultrasound check tomorrow morning. Can't wait lol

Put me down for the 28th just because it’s my birthday and I will have had the implant out for just over 3 weeks...who knows 🤷🏻*♀️

Moving on over - onwards and upwards hey?! Pop me down for the 21st please

Well just finished at the ultrasound tech... 3 good follicles one measuring 23 mm and one closes to 20 mm and last 17 or 18 mm.... now wait to hear back from my doc. To see when we're doing trigger. So excited the 23mm was the biggest I every had on CD 12 Ultrasound

Dill that's awesome. I'm glad you're seeing positive changes.

Gray001 - Good Luck! FX

Loves2Design - Sounds promising. I hope this is it!

AFM: Negative OPK today, but it's still a litte early. FF has my fertile window starting tomorrow.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-03-19 at 9.06.53 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-03-19 at 9.06.53 AM.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
Hey girlies i cant input much when it comes to fertility treatments but sending you all the baby dust!!
Has anyone got plans for easter? :)

So i had some pretty strong cramps so am thinking i ovulated today , luckily me and OH DTD yesterday and day before :) may try and jump on him tonight too lol. Also got offered a job today so everything a bit crazy!!!!

Congrats on the job offer Phantom - exciting times!

Thankyou dreamer!! Yea quite nervous havnt worked in 2 years but will be nice to have independence again , has kinda flipped ttc on its head a bit but we thought sod it gonna keep trying anyway!!! Sods law i'll get my bfp this month lol ( not that i wont be crazy happy! Lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->