April 2023 Babies

How is everyone feeling? Any symptoms yet?

I have very full, sore feeling bbs, and I constantly just feel... aware of my uterus area, if that makes sense. Slightly crampy sometimes, but I swear it feels like it's adding fullness to the area already. Not to sight, I'm generally pretty squishy there, but I feel like I feel a lump when I lay on the floor to read to the kids or whatever. :haha:

Oh, and I'm already sleepy. I think I took two naps this week, and slept in a couple days too. Zzzzzzz.....

@ByHisGrace so glad your tests looked better and I admire you for not testing more. I hope you get this very strong line in Friday.

@GemmaG funny picture with you daughter :)

My daughter is very interested in pregnancy and babies, and she keeps asking why I am taking progesterone. I answer I'll explain later, which works for now, more or less. We are planning on telling her when I'm visibly pregnant and when we're sure everything is OK (as sure as one can be).

Tomorrow I have an early scan, excited and stressed.

Hi please add me for April 22. This is by far the earliest I have ever found out about a pregnancy.

I'm 37 years old and have 5 kids (10, 9, 6, and 3 year old twins). Super nervous too as I have had 7 confirmed losses and possibly a couple of other chemicals. Using progesterone cream and praying this little bean sticks.

So I’m 6+1 and the sickness is kicking my butt! Doesn’t help I’m fighting a bacterial infection so have had the poops for 9 days, finally started antibiotics for that today. I’ve got my booking in app on Friday.
So I have told my family, but won’t be telling my partners family or work until we get back from holiday. I feel like work will guess pretty quick as it’s my 4th and my belly seems to just be expending for no good reason

I haven't even figures out how to tell my husband yet. We weren't trying....

My parents come tomorrow and will be here for 4 weeks so I guess we will be telling family some time during that window.

Spent 9 hours on epu yesterday. I’ve had what we think is viral gastroenteritis since a festival 11 days ago, added to the morning sickness I’ve had for nearly two weeks I knew I was likely dehydrated. Ketones were 4+ :( Ended up with IV cyclizine and 2x saline drips l, did get a quick scan of baby though, measuring 5+5 and saw heartbeat Docs have given me a prescription for codine to try and bung me up a little as we fly to Fuertaventura on Monday and I don’t want to be fighting people to get to the loo

Hi ladies, I’m 36 and having baby number 4. Due 24/3

we have 3 girls so will be interesting to see what this one will be.

Hey ladies… just popping in to say congrats!!! I wish we could all be in one big group, I created the group for Jan/Feb babies…. I wish it was more of us but I’m thankful we all have the chance to say we made it this far. Good luck lovelies:wohoo:

Spent 9 hours on epu yesterday. I’ve had what we think is viral gastroenteritis since a festival 11 days ago, added to the morning sickness I’ve had for nearly two weeks I knew I was likely dehydrated. Ketones were 4+ :( Ended up with IV cyclizine and 2x saline drips l, did get a quick scan of baby though, measuring 5+5 and saw heartbeat Docs have given me a prescription for codine to try and bung me up a little as we fly to Fuertaventura on Monday and I don’t want to be fighting people to get to the loo
Sounds hard! How are you doing?how did the flight go? Congrats on seeing a heartbeat though, this must be so reassuring.

15dpo/4weeks 1 day today and I've just taken the last test I had, and I won't be buying more. It's darkened up nicely over the last 8 days, so I can put my mind at ease now. Stick baby stick.

IMG_20220814_084108194_copy_3120x2340.jpg

Hi ladies, I’m 36 and having baby number 4. Due 24/3

we have 3 girls so will be interesting to see what this one will be.

I'm 34 having baby #4! We've got 1 boy and 2 girls. I'm kinda hoping boy this time, but I guess we'll see! :happydance:

PS I'm 37 and this is baby 6

Just updating. I tested again on Thursday and I got my dye stealer right at 5 weeks! :wohoo:Now I'm just going to assume all is well and not test anymore!

My symptoms are certainly suggesting things are moving along! My sense of taste was weirding me out about yesterday's scrambled eggs(but the rest of my family thought they were fine). And my stomach was a bit iffy yesterday afternoon when it had been too long since I ate. :sick: Oh the joys, right?:winkwink:

How are you all doing?

How’s everyone doing? I’m 7 weeks today and going for my first scan next Wednesday, at 8 weeks. This is our seventh baby and my body thinks it’s time to show everyone I am pregnant. I am not ready to tell yet and it’s stressful having this baby bloat belly so early in pregnancy! 357E2951-6545-461D-92A5-4BDB3AB6BB37.jpeg

Hi @gingermango! Thanks for starting this group. Just found out I’m pregnant with #2 and it’s a total shock!

I’m due April 29.

I’m 36 as well and DH and I have been trying for 7 months now (this was our 7th cycle). We didn’t expect much to come of ttc naturally though because with DS1 we tried for 9 years, went through IUI, IVF, and FET cycles. We had 3 losses and finally our son came October 2020.

I got AF back when he was 8 weeks old and have been regular almost every month since then despite still breastfeeding him. Which is amazing, because I never had regular cycles before my son. So we thought we’d give the “fun way” a try for a bit and here I am!!!! Can’t believe it actually!

How’s everyone doing? I’m 7 weeks today and going for my first scan next Wednesday, at 8 weeks. This is our seventh baby and my body thinks it’s time to show everyone I am pregnant. I am not ready to tell yet and it’s stressful having this baby bloat belly so early in pregnancy! View attachment 1110707
I mean I knew that bumps show earlier with each pregnancy but wow! I didn’t realize this is your 7th. So excited we’re here together!

Wow that’s a impressive bump @elmum will be great to hear how your scan goes next week.

I had my first bloods taken apparently really early ‍♀️ I was 4weeks 2 days oops so the doc wants me to redo them on Monday to double check numbers are going up as they were only at 11 so I’m praying that things improve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->