April 2023 Babies

Oh no I’m so sorry @elmum that's literally the worst feeling in the world (and I know from experience). I’ll be praying for you.

I had a scare today. Started bleeding. But now after 3 hours in the er at least I know the baby looks good and is still alive. They said maybe it's a subchorionic hematoma.

I
I had a scare today. Started bleeding. But now after 3 hours in the er at least I know the baby looks good and is still alive. They said maybe it's a subchorionic hematoma.
Im sorry! That is scary. Glad you and baby are okay. Praying!

Thank you lovely. How are you doing? I am thinking of you.
Thank you. I have my moments. It mostly comes in waves and then I’m okay for a little while. Still just waiting for things to happen. I did accu pressure while TTC this baby and I’m thinking of starting that today and seeing if things might go on their own. My work has given me time off to heal but I don’t want to use that until it actually starts. Which will be Monday, if not happening on its own

@ByHisGrace oh no I am so sorry. It’s just so unbearably awful. Sending huge hugs- I’m right there with you :(
So sorry love :-( big hugs :hugs:
I’m so sorry @ByHisGrace This is heartbreaking.

Thanks all. <3 our first three kids were so....easy and complication-free. It's just strange and miserable to suddenly have two miscarriages on the record.:sad2: I mean, I'm a little older now, but still just 34. In many ways I'd count myself as healthier and more knowledgeable about nutrition etc.

Ugh. I still want a baby, but trying again sounds really scary.:sad1:

Anyway. Best of luck to you all in your journeys.

Oh gosh, so many losses in this little group already :(. My heart goes out to you all.

@ByHisGrace
I’m so sorry love. I had a miscarriage in June and a chemical in April. We are still ttc but it’s definitely very scary afar loss or losses. Sending u very warm but gentle hugs. Prayers for peace at this very sad time.

Thank you. I have my moments. It mostly comes in waves and then I’m okay for a little while. Still just waiting for things to happen. I did accu pressure while TTC this baby and I’m thinking of starting that today and seeing if things might go on their own. My work has given me time off to heal but I don’t want to use that until it actually starts. Which will be Monday, if not happening on its own
My heart is breaking for you, friend. It's never, ever easy.

@ByHisGrace ugh. I'm so sorry. :hugs:

I had a hematoma during my only successful pregnancy after 3 losses, so I get how incredibly scary it is. I think I didn't stop spotting/ bleeding until like week 13 but my little rainbow is almost 2-yrs-old now. Here's to hoping it will all work out just fine.

Ladies, I'm nervous AF right now. Life has been so stressful lately with this crazy move. And it seems like the last few days my pregnancy symptoms have all but disappeared. I'm terrified of losing this baby that came along naturally. It's not my first pregnancy, but it is my first ever natural pregnancy. And I know I should be happy about that, but I'm just so full of anxiety right now. Week 5 and 6 are the worst for me (that's when I had losses and a subchorionic hematoma). I went back and reread my pregnancy journal from my one little rainbow, and I was experiencing intense dreams by now and intense breast pain. I'm hoping the lack of breast pain is because I'm still nursing. And I'm hoping I'm just not paying attention to my body as much as I was with DS because I'm so stressed out right now with moving. But that said, apparently I was stressed as all get out this time last pregnancy too with a job that was super unhealthy. I'm not working now, so that stress is gone but still. Any of you veteran mamas have some words of encouragement? I know every pregnancy can be different but I just don't know what to expect at this point.

@co_fostermom I don't consider myself a veteran mom, but I am there with you. I also have a 2 yo at home, I am with her not working, and almost no symptoms. An occasional nausea, a bit more tired, and that's it. My boobs are a bit tender than usual when I breastfeed but not close to what they were in my first pregnancy. It stresses me too but so far it seems that everything is ok (except for the hematoma but this is a different thing). I hope everything is good with your baby and it's just a second, different pregnancy, with different feelings and factors. When do you have a scan to see it? I hope you can get some reassurance soon.

@Nima I was able to get my scan moved up to the 13th from the 20th, thankfully, but that still seems like a lifetime away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->