April Fools Pregnancies = AGGRAVATING!

MrsC_Est1127

Reaction score
So I know it's a couple days late, but how many of you had to deal with their Facebook or Twitter (or whatever you use) feed being filled with fake April Fools pregnancies?
Not only is it unoriginal, but it just makes me wanna smack someone in the forehead.

Lol I didn't get any.. I don't see what's funny about it really x

We where going ti save announcing to the family till sunday just to see if they woyld say yeah right.

Really annoys me as well.

Really not funny.

Smokey congrats another cutie on the way!

It just makes me think of all of the couples out there that are having issues conceiving and people are just making jokes of it. It is so hard to get pregnant for some people and it actually makes me sick to my stomach that people think it is funny to joke about it.

It is the easiest trick in the book and takes absolutely no originality. I deleted a couple of people that posted those jokes because it is not people I want to be friends with.

Thankfully none of my facebook. Congrats Smokey xx

i was going to write im pregnant then when people said april fools i was gonna say actually your all the fools cause i am but i didn't. Did have lots of people do it though!

I get these on a monthly basis lol, its the most unoriginal frape going lol, let alone april fools haha

I get these on a monthly basis lol, its the most unoriginal frape going lol, let alone april fools haha

Aw what was that FB thing where people were putting 'I'm x weeks and craving xxxx'

DH congratulated a mate of mine and got laughed at :growlmad:

Congrats Smoky :flower:

I didn't have any on mine ... but I don't see the point in getting all het up about it tbh :shrug: x

I didn't have any on mine ... but I don't see the point in getting all het up about it tbh :shrug: x

It can be upsetting for those who have trouble conceiving and see people being so blase about it. I can kind of understand that :flower:

I just think its LAME haha, and it gets annoying not knowing weva or not to say congrats, and so for that reason i just ignore them all lol. some girl fraped her bf the ova week to say he was going to propose to her and it was a secret, loads of people left him wishes of good luck only to find out it was her taking the pee.... bit odd that one lmao

^ The amount of lame 'frapes' I see on a regular basis is just silly!

Maybe but it's also April Fools and that's what people do :shrug: we don't do April Fools but are wary of what people say before 12pm x

For those LTTCers every pregnancy announcement via FB, whatever is a thorn in the side. So for you to log on FB and see every female's status stating they're pregnant on April Fool's Day is downright ignorant and not at all funny.

Pregnancy is a serious matter and is not something to joke about. Infertility and struggling for years in hopes of becoming a mother is no laughing matter either.

One of the other LTTCers said there was something go around FB about Infertile couples slamming the April Fool's pregnancy.

For those LTTCers every pregnancy announcement via FB, whatever is a thorn in the side. So for you to log on FB and see every female's status stating they're pregnant on April Fool's Day is downright ignorant and not at all funny.

Pregnancy is a serious matter and is not something to joke about. Infertility and struggling for years in hopes of becoming a mother is no laughing matter either.

One of the other LTTCers said there was something go around FB about Infertile couples slamming the April Fool's pregnancy.

When I was ttc (for 2 years) EVERY pregnancy announcement would upset me, some even made me cry.. I never announced my pregnancy on FB, I announced the birth of Kiara, not every status I write is about Kiara (I update my status once a week if that lol) and I've only got about 40 pics of Kiara up on FB for the pure fact I know how it feels. I'm not saying people shouldn't put pics & update there status's but you never know who on your FB is LTTC x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->