April Fools Pregnancies = AGGRAVATING!

I had loads of people on mine doing this :dohh:
Last year my cousin announced she was pregnant on April fools day cus that was the day of her scan and nobody believed her lol x

I didnt have any, but then I havent got too many women with children in mind, and those who have already have theirs anyway.

my Oh wanted to ringmy mum and say I was pregnant told him I would kick him in the balls if he did!

But its april fools something someone does is always going to upset others..My uncles ex text my nan saying she had set fire to her hair had bold patches etc Nan worried as said person uses hair extentions and had been out on the piss for it to be an april fools.. My nan has set fire to her hair before.. It upset her but she just got on with it.

It must be hard to see these things and it annoys me and im not LTTTC but its one of those things which is always going to happen

It doesn't really bother me really...I kind of think that they look more like idiots.

As it people would go 'No, really?! On April Fools'

sorry to be dumb but can someone explain what LTTTC stans for i've been wondering for ages!

sorry to be dumb but can someone explain what LTTTC stans for i've been wondering for ages!

Long Term Trying To Conceive - everyone has different ideas of what is long term but it is generally over a year of trying to get pregnant.

Those posts are really lame to me, not very creative at all.

there was at least 10 on my facebook so it did get boring!

There was only one on my facebook, but it was an old friend from high school who wasn't the brightest back then, so I just ignored it.

We called my FIL and had our son tell him that our sewer had backed up into the basement, because it used to do that every 2-3 months and my husbands dad would have to come out and fix it - even replaced the new line last year. About five or six hours after our little April Fool's joke....yep...basement flooded. Not cool!

There was only one on my facebook, but it was an old friend from high school who wasn't the brightest back then, so I just ignored it.

We called my FIL and had our son tell him that our sewer had backed up into the basement, because it used to do that every 2-3 months and my husbands dad would have to come out and fix it - even replaced the new line last year. About five or six hours after our little April Fool's joke....yep...basement flooded. Not cool!

Awww that sucks!!

Uch I saw a good few of these ''hilarious'' pregnant april fools on facebook too.. It just makes me think 'grow up!'. OH's cousin did it.. Who's 30 and husband has had the snip.. I just had a m/c 2 weeks ago, so I really did not find any of them funny. But suppose its always going to happen... :roll:

:rofl: I guess Bittersweet hated my fb that day :rofl: I said I was having twins.

Long Term Trying to Conceive. Infertility is involved at this point and that's the hardest pill to swallow.

6 months for woman who is 35 and over.
Over a year for everyone else.

I agree it just boils down to women with lack of creativity on April Fool's Day.

Thankfully I only noticed 1, and it annoyed the crap out of me. She's also a friend on DHs fb, he got so annoyed that he ended up unsubscribing from her so he won't see any of her updates again. Doesn't help that she's been trying to conceive for ages, and we're closer to her DH than her, so we were really happy for him until she announced it a 'joke'. She got slated big time, as people had been thrilled for her mum for becoming a first time grandmother and stuff... she somehow didn't understand how so many people took offense and simply passed it off as 'their problem'.

Silly thing to do in my opinion, I'd never do it out of respect for those on my fb that I know have trouble conceiving.

Uch I saw a good few of these ''hilarious'' pregnant april fools on facebook too.. It just makes me think 'grow up!'. OH's cousin did it.. Who's 30 and husband has had the snip.. I just had a m/c 2 weeks ago, so I really did not find any of them funny. But suppose its always going to happen... :roll:

Sorry for your loss. :hugs:

That is another reason why those statuses suck.

Thankfully I only noticed 1, and it annoyed the crap out of me. She's also a friend on DHs fb, he got so annoyed that he ended up unsubscribing from her so he won't see any of her updates again. Doesn't help that she's been trying to conceive for ages, and we're closer to her DH than her, so we were really happy for him until she announced it a 'joke'. She got slated big time, as people had been thrilled for her mum for becoming a first time grandmother and stuff... she somehow didn't understand how so many people took offense and simply passed it off as 'their problem'.

Silly thing to do in my opinion, I'd never do it out of respect for those on my fb that I know have trouble conceiving.

Wait someone ttc did that? Wow crazy!

I heard that people were doing that. I think it is very wrong!

Only because I fell for one :haha: Still dark about that. Forgot what day it was.

My sister was on tears over it! She cant have kids at all, hysterectomy at age 17 and her 'friends' were telling her they were pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->