**April Jones**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Sorry to put a bit of a downer on our happy thread but i just want to express how awful it is that this little girl has gone missing and she and her family are in my thoughts at this awful time. I'm not a religious person but i really pray she is found safe and well soon and that everybody keeps an eye out as she could be absolutely anywhere.
What is the world coming to?? :shrug:

xxx

Its so sad. Personally, I would be allowing Freya out that late at age 5.

I really hope shes safe and well :)

xxx

There's a thread on this in GC.

I feel strongly about why she was out in the first place but never the less I hope she's found well. Sadly I don't think it will have a happy ending! :(

I feel strongly about why she was out in the first place but never the less I hope she's found well. Sadly I don't think it will have a happy ending! :(

Oh, sorry hun didnt mean to hop onto somebody elses thread didnt realise there was another :blush: x

My heart goes out to her family at this very hard time :(

Hope the little lady is found safe and well xx

Oh, sorry hun didnt mean to hop onto somebody elses thread didnt realise there was another :blush: x

Aw I didn't mean you could make another, course ya can! I just meant there were other threads on it elsewhere also :)

I really hope she is found safe and well :( the poor little princess, my heart goes out to her and her family.

Closed as it is being discussed in a more relevant forum (General Chatter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"