April Mummies! - 36TH APRIL MUMMY! CONGRATULATIONS TICHI_GIRLY

I ended up making curry rice today with italian sausage all mixed in it. Was soooo good. I bet it wont work. I just think kiddos come when they come.

OMG i had to search the second page for this what has happen where is everyone!!! COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

I MISS MY APRIL MAMMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

OMG i had to search the second page for this what has happen where is everyone!!! COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

I MISS MY APRIL MAMMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i was only saying this the other day...we shouldnt be banished to page 2 :rofl:

im trying everything too.. but this baby isnt budging!! :S
i got midwife tomoz spose to be having membrane sweep- what is this exactly? x x

im trying everything too.. but this baby isnt budging!! :S
i got midwife tomoz spose to be having membrane sweep- what is this exactly? x x

The midwife does an internal and uses her fingers to gently stretch and sweep your cervix to try to loosen everything up and give it all a kick start.

Supposed to be slightly uncomfortable but not hurt. Bit like a smear really.

My bubs isnt budging either and no sign mention of sweep yet. :dohh:

How much longer you got to stay in hun? on the brightside least your still not pregnant anymore :) xxxx

Miss talking to you ladies! So weird to go to the 2nd page to find the thread! lolol
I'm just finding myself doing nothing but spending time with my baby boy. *sigh* I just love him so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hope you're all doing well and your little ones too!

Talk soon <3

Aww hannah I hope everything gets sorted and you can come home with your precious little girl and talk to us! You need out of that depressing hospital...

Everyone else.... I hate having to go to the second page to find this thread... and then the other one always seems empty...

Wooot had contractions every 5 mins but they stopped after an hour and now they are at 9-12 mins apart. ARGH but at least it's something! Got an appointment tomorrow. I hope for a sweep!

How are you all tonight? Anyone on?

OMG Its nearly May so this thread will be gone soon when all the April babies arrive :cry:

Hope everyone that is still waiting gets to meet their baby soon xx

Guess who is back!!!!!
Layla Louise Fox born 26th April at 7pm......
I am exhausted!! Need sleep!!!!! very emtional and terrified!!!!!!!
I will write birth story (acccording to everyone lol i cant remember alot of it lol) tomorrow and put up pics asap!
Hope everyone is doing well....
-xox-

Awww congratulations mummytobe!! :hugs:

Think ill go over to birth stories and read up actually... might put me off my annoyance at nothing go on this end! :rofl:

Congrats to everyone whos had babies recently....I think its my turn!!! x

Congratulations to everyone who have had their precious babies :) well done to you all xxx

Ooo lucky guyssssssssss congrats! I'm so jealous.. I am def going to be having a May baby it seems. He is so stubborn hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->