April Mummies! - 36TH APRIL MUMMY! CONGRATULATIONS TICHI_GIRLY

Aww janisdkh you still have time! Come on baby come out of mommys tummy now. You got to meet your family and have pictures taken so all us crazy ladies can coo over you!

Guess who is back!!!!!
Layla Louise Fox born 26th April at 7pm......
I am exhausted!! Need sleep!!!!! very emtional and terrified!!!!!!!
I will write birth story (acccording to everyone lol i cant remember alot of it lol) tomorrow and put up pics asap!
Hope everyone is doing well....
-xox-

:happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9:
I'm so happy you posted......I was getting worried.
Can't wait to see the pics and read the birth story
take care & try to get some rest
:hug:

Thank you babe :)
I am exhausted lol.... I will write it all up tomorrow i hope :)
How is everyone?

mandy!!! congratulations! cant wait to see pics, hope you are all doing well
XXX

Hello everyone,

I am home from hospital came home yesterday :happydance: xx how is everyone?? more importantly where is everyone lol x

xxx
xx
x

Melllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you doing girly???
Hows the lil man doing??

Andddd where are the pics???? xxx

Mel, come over to the Baby & Toddler section and theres the April Mummies thread!

We wanna see pics - Congrats again xx

Come on April mummies, only a few days left :dust: to all, we want you all over on the APril mummies thread xx

Who is still waiting to have their little ones?

:dust: to all those who need it.

Welcome home Mel, we wanna see your little man!
XX

Hey ladies,

oh my little man is gorgeous, he is going to be such a little charmer i think :happydance: xx

I have put a post over on baby and toddler, but no one is there :cry: ...

got to take my little man to the doctors today for his check (better late than never) xx will try and write birth story for you all today :hugs:

:hi: melanie, nice to see you back and well with your little bundle :) everyone is busy looking after there babies all the April threads are really quiet, can you believe I am still waiting..... :lol: xxx

:hi: melanie, nice to see you back and well with your little bundle :) everyone is busy looking after there babies all the April threads are really quiet, can you believe I am still waiting..... :lol: xxx

Hello there lovely, how ru ?? ru getting really fed up now huns? i have been there i know exactly what its like ... any news on little one like an induction date or anything?? x

Oh he is gorgeous asleep in his little moses basket now :cloud9: xx i reckon it will happen soon huni x

Am soo Jeolous!! made up for you though hun you did your fair share of waiting too huh!! how far over did you go in the end? you enjoyiong being a mummy :) I'm being induced on Tuesday so i'm just hoping he will come on his own before then *fingers crossed* am getting lots of painful contractions but they are not developing into anything :hissy: You going to post some piccys? I wanna see your bundle i'm sure he's beautiful :hugs: xxx

OMG This thread was on PAGE THREE !!!!

Soon it will be no more :cry: seeing as its May now.

Sarah I hope baby arrives soon, then you can come join us in the other april mummies thread in baby and toddler :happydance:

Am soo Jeolous!! made up for you though hun you did your fair share of waiting too huh!! how far over did you go in the end? you enjoyiong being a mummy :) I'm being induced on Tuesday so i'm just hoping he will come on his own before then *fingers crossed* am getting lots of painful contractions but they are not developing into anything :hissy: You going to post some piccys? I wanna see your bundle i'm sure he's beautiful :hugs: xxx

lol i am ont online for like a day and you've had your bubba so pleased for you Sarah hun xxx

And being a mummy is tiring but worth it :cloud9:

Late to post, as we just got home from the hospital yesterday, but Olivia Belle was born on April 30 just after midnight. We're in love!

Im fine thats the worst part....9 days overdue and totally fed up.....having to travel 120 miles tomorrow just to be induced and gona be filling in a complaints form about it!!

Hows the wee one? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->