• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

Im Jodie, I'm due on 14th April.

Find out what I'm having in just over 4 weeks.

If i have a girl she'll be called Ava Grace and if I have a boy he'll be called Oliver Daniel :D :flow:

Oliver Daniel was most likely gunna be my LO's name if she had turned out to be a boy. Good choice! :thumbup:

If you do have an April Baby I'll be happy to add you!

hi hun im on team pink!! found out yesterday and can you change the name i gave to brooke

hi! im viri, due on April 19, expecting a boy but not completely sure! :) not sure on names yet...but still thinking 

due 18/04/12
gender not known yet:(
girl - Carly
Boy - Tyler or jayden <3

I'll have one for you (hopefully) later on today! :happydance:

Arrh I'm so jealous of you guys who know what your LO is! I really want to know! Only 2 weeks left! D:

Arrh I'm so jealous of you guys who know what your LO is! I really want to know! Only 2 weeks left! D:

the week before went sooo slowly, but once it got down to a week left I have no idea where the time went! but now I'm sure today will creep along :haha:

I cheated We booked a private scan 4 weeks before my 20 week scan as we couldn't wait, we are having another at 30 weeks so we can see her even better :)

Ima have to try and keep myself occupied and busy next week so it doesn't go too slow! It's like waiting for Christmas!

ME! I can't remember if I've already said this but I'm still :yellow: up there and I'm now :pink: :cloud9:

I have an update! I'm team :pink: :3 and her name will be Alice Emily!

Could you change mine to :blue: and Elliot Daniel pleassssse :)

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->