• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~April Mummys ~*~ 5Girls 2Boys ~*~

:hugs:

We've decided our girl is going to be called Alice Emily!

Ohohoh, I almost went with Alice. I've always loved that name. Unfortunately one of my ex boyfriends cheated on me with a girl named Alice, so I just let BD pick. :haha:

Ohohoh, I almost went with Alice. I've always loved that name. Unfortunately one of my ex boyfriends cheated on me with a girl named Alice, so I just let BD pick. :haha:

My boyfriend actually picked that name :haha:
Emily comes from my best friend, she's been like a sister to me for the entire time I've known her, I just wish she lived closer!

Emily comes from my best friend, she's been like a sister to me for the entire time I've known her, I just wish she lived closer!

My baby's father is no longer my boyfriend, but he picked Scarlet when he was. Funny thing is, his older brother has a daughter named Violet whom isn't even a year old yet. Violet and Scarlet. How adorable is that! :haha:

My baby's father is no longer my boyfriend, but he picked Scarlet when he was. Funny thing is, his older brother has a daughter named Violet whom isn't even a year old yet. Violet and Scarlet. How adorable is that! :haha:

:thumbup: Awwh, my sisters are too young to have babies, well two of them are anyway. My boyfriend doesn't have any siblings so Alice won't have any first cousins anytime soon!

:thumbup: Awwh, my sisters are too young to have babies, well two of them are anyway. My boyfriend doesn't have any siblings so Alice won't have any first cousins anytime soon!

My sister is too, and there's pretty much no hope for my brother in the near future. :dohh: I just think it's so neat that she'll have another little girl to play with. As long as violets nice to her. She punched out Scarlets grandfathers tooth one time. :laugh2:

My sister is too, and there's pretty much no hope for my brother in the near future. :dohh: I just think it's so neat that she'll have another little girl to play with. As long as violets nice to her. She punched out Scarlets grandfathers tooth one time. :laugh2:

Kids :haha:

Aww, last one still yellow. Well it can now be changed to team :blue:!! Haven't decided on his name yet. :)

Im Emillie and I'm due April 25th :D
Sooo excited, I've got a little girl coming, she will be Francesca Lindi Walker and I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!1

I've stated this a few places, but don't see it so I will again. :)

Laurel, I'm due April 23rd, and having a boy ^^

Hi, I'm Brytni. Due April 9th with an(as of yet) unnamed baby boy. :)

its getting close! I wonder who will be first in April, I think I'll go over.

Updated, i dont think i will go too far overdue maybe a day or so, but with Elsie being our second she should come pretty close to the edd.

99% sure i'll have a May baby. :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->