April Mummy's?

Congratulations ladies!! I want my baby girl here now :D

hi all my baby boy Damon James arrived early at 37+2wks on sunday 25-3-12 at 23:23 weighing 5lb 7oz

Hey everyone! Turns out I'm a March mummy! Baby Indi arrived wed 28th march, 6 days early weighing 5lb 13oz. She is just perfect :D

Just to let you all know, I had my baby boy on March 24th, weighing 5lbs 15oz. :) Congrats to all the other April turned March mommies!

Due to a low estimated birth weight when I had my placenta scan, my c section was brought forward from 39 weeks to 37.

I had my little boy at 9.28 on Wednesday March 28th weighing 5lb 11oz.

Meet Daniel James

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/f81e9e72.jpg

Due to a low estimated birth weight when I had my placenta scan, my c section was brought forward from 39 weeks to 37.

I had my little boy at 9.28 on Wednesday March 28th weighing 5lb 11oz.

Meet Daniel James

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/f81e9e72.jpg

He's gorgeous! Well done mummy. X

Alfie Jack was born thursday 29th march at 11.21am, 38+2, weighing 7lb 12oz. :D

Baby arrived slightly early at 39+ week! Born on 30th march, he gave me close to a day of excruciating labor pain before signalling to my ob that he can't exit! Finally out by emergency c section.

All the best to the rest of April and late march mummies who are still waiting! Have a pleasant birth, it won't b long till you girls hold your darlings in your arms too!

congratulations to all thouse who have given birth already and good luck for those still waiting to meet their bundles of joy x

I, too, turned out to be a March mommy. Isaiah was born via c-section on March 29th. Weighing just 4lbs 15oz (I was in wk 39), and 19inches long. He had to spend 12 days in the NICU. We are back home now and doing much better.

Bo'az Ya'ir (known lovingly as 'Buzz Lightyear' to his family) was born on his due-date (April 6th) with the help of an induced labor on account of some weird-looking fetal-monitoring the 2 previous days.

9 hours and 40 minutes from start to finish. Not too bad for a 1st-timer - at least, I don't think so. He weighed in at an adorable 3.085kg at birth.

My little girl Liepa was born on 5th of April, 3710g 57 cm at 40+1 :cloud9:

Congrats ladies on the birth of your LOs!! x

My little boy was born on the 15th 4days late weighing 7lb9oz x

Congrats ladies on the birth of your LOs!! x

My little boy was born on the 15th 4days late weighing 7lb9oz x

CONGRATULATIONS!! What did you decide to call him in the end? How was the labour? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->