April Mummy's?

Where is the placenta suppose to be ?? I didn't know it could love but I don't even know what position it is in.

It can be prosterior (at the back behind the baby) or anterior (in front of the baby) mine is anterior and lying low down, it can't change position but normally moves up with the baby as s/he grows x

I'm good thanks, definitely more aches and pains this time round too! Second growth scan tomorrow so fingers crossed baby is growing good :D

Had my growth scan. Baby is a bit big almost 2 kilos already. Im going to be the lady in the paper who has the 12 kilo baby

Had my growth scan. Baby is a bit big almost 2 kilos already. Im going to be the lady in the paper who has the 12 kilo baby

I had 3rd trimester scan on Sun. and Jellybean is estimated at just under 2kg. I've gained about 8kg so far total. So there might be 2 of us making it into the paper... :haha:

Scan went great, they don't give me an estimated weight, just measurements of head and abdomen etc. Head measurement is perfect and abdomen is only very slightly below average but hardly at all so everything looks great!

Woohoo Allstar, good deal!!

I get my last scan in 4 wks. I'll be at wk 36 then, and they want to make sure baby is heads down and ready to go. It's been a long while since my last scan, so I can't wait.

Yay Allstar!! So glad your little girl is growing well x

Hope your scan goes well Dorian!! I have my next scan in the 14th, can't wait to find out if my placenta has moved up x

Thanks and good luck for your scan Dorian, my baby girl has been head down at every scan since the 20 week one. Not sure if she's ever been 'head up' lol

Thanks Tilly :) Here's hoping the placenta has moved up!

X

Updated :) how is everyone?
Wowwiee... currently we have...
51 Baby Boy Bumps :blue:
37 Baby Girl Bumps :pink:
26 Suprise Bumps :yellow:

114 of us... woww.
Any more April Mummies out there?
xx

Oooh wow!! wont be long before theres lots of babies for this page and birth stories!! ..

Im okay, little terror is back to back, so all arms and legs poking out everywhere atm, im on mission 'get him to roll over'.

I'm really tired! Hungry still, not as ravenous as I was but thats probably because I can't fit much in anymore. Having problems with my lungs/breathing from pressure, and the rib pain has started. Yay! Not long to go now.

I'm really hungry too! Feel like such a piggy ;)

Hope everyone is well. I am getting so excited now, many of the ladies in my NCT group are reaching their due dates and having sweeps and c-sections booked etc! I'm a bit behind most of them so a teensy bit jealous! He he!

Looking forward to some April Mummy birth stories :) x

April 14th! Pink it is!

Olivia Grace!
My husband got very mad about the middle name Grace. I might not use it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe