April Mummy's?

i'm waaayyy behind but wondering if you ladies wouldn't mind me joining early?:shrug: please!

EDD 26th April, GIRL!!!

xx:happydance:xx

April 1st team :yellow: although there is an April hatchlings group in groups and discussions and thus will prib get moved over there by admin too xx

April 3rd for me! Team pink! It's gone so fast for me this time round! Is it flying by for anyone else or is time dragging?! :D

April 3rd for me! Team pink! It's gone so fast for me this time round! Is it flying by for anyone else or is time dragging?! :D

its dragging because i feel so crap and just want her in my arms .. but then I look back and time has flew lol x

Both! :haha: Some days I feel like it will never end, then other days I cannot believe I am in 3rd tri already and will have another baby soon!

I can't believe how fast the days are going!!

I'm due April 4th :)

updated :)

theres a lot of yellow bumps i see... as if you all had the willpower not to find out, i was dying to know lol. guess im just impatient :) x

theres a lot of yellow bumps i see... as if you all had the willpower not to find out, i was dying to know lol. guess im just impatient :) x

my son said he only wanted a brother, so i thought it best i find out and if i was having a girl he would have time to get used to it .. I neednt of worried though, he went to the first scan and was amazed and after that the 'only want a brother' got less and less .. by the time it came to my 20 week scan and was told team pink, he was just as excited as me and cant wait to meet his little sister xx

My OH's little boy also only wanted a brother, and he got his wish lol :)
but i refuse to go along with the name he has chosen, no offence to anyway with or that likes this name, but he wants his brother to be called Colin... COLIN :O
i cant even come to a compromise with that one lol :) xx

my son said he only wanted a brother, so i thought it best i find out and if i was having a girl he would have time to get used to it .. I neednt of worried though, he went to the first scan and was amazed and after that the 'only want a brother' got less and less .. by the time it came to my 20 week scan and was told team pink, he was just as excited as me and cant wait to meet his little sister xx

sorry but that did make me giggle .. what about cole ? lol
sat here chuckling lmao xx

My OH's little boy also only wanted a brother, and he got his wish lol :)
but i refuse to go along with the name he has chosen, no offence to anyway with or that likes this name, but he wants his brother to be called Colin... COLIN :O
i cant even come to a compromise with that one lol :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->