April Mummy's?

April 13th :yellow:
I thought I had came over here late but then noticed this thread was only started today. So many of us. It's getting close now it's gonna fly hopefully.

hi girls. i hv a question.have u all started baby shopping.like how many clothes hv u bought and what size

I'm 24 th April, can't wait:happydance:
Team pink

I have the nursery 50% complete. As for clothes I have a bunch of onesies but am waiting to see what people get me. :)

Can I join please??? Due April 15th with a boy <3

Yay I'm on the first page!

Hi April baby ladies! :)

Been travel system shopping today for what feels like the thousandth time! Anyone else baffled by the choice?! Think we're going for the iCandy cherry...now to decide on colour......! X

hi girls. i hv a question.have u all started baby shopping.like how many clothes hv u bought and what size

Hi

I have a few newborn things-vests, onesies etc and the same in 3-6 months and 6-12 months. Haven't done a count of how many of each yet though! My mum has gone into 'baby clothing overdrive' however so it's hard to keep track! Also there are 2 baby showers planned! Eek!

X

I have just bought some neutral colour baby grows/ sleep suits. 1 blue and 1 pink outfit. I have my travel system, Moses basket and swing. Need to sort out steriliser and stuff and nursery. Just waiting for it to be vacated.

2nd April with a boy!

I have a qn, should I avoid 1st April birth as much as possible? I dont know, its fun having a April fool baby but some people around me are teasing me about that day :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->