April Raindrops 2016

Yay, some 6 weeks scans coming up. I'll try not to hope to see the heartbeat since I didn't see my son's heartbeat until 6 weeks 4 days. But it would be SO great to see it though!

No light-headedness at all. I have pretty much zero pregnancy symptoms. Oh I get more easily irritable and angry these days! And had a mini breakout with a pimple on my nose!

I actually had a scan Tuesday! Only the gestational sac and yolk sac were seen, but my OB said it all looks good for this stage and I go back the 18th! I was so surprised he did one, but my OB actually said he just wanted to do it to show me for "reassurance" even though he was pretty sure that he wasn't really going to see anything quite yet. He went by LMP but by ovulation date I wasnt even quite 5 weeks, or only JUST 5 weeks that day. Its actually so strange, I dont necessarily really feel pregnant (except very mild symptoms) but I am panicing so much less this time and really trying and being able to enjoy this pregnancy!

YAY hiphopooray!!!! Your name somehow sounds like hip hip hurray!

Thank you!
Actually I was going for hiphiphooray, and then I realized I put hiphop instead :confused: and now im realizing hurray is probably not spelled "hooray" lets blame auto correct :rofl:

Thank you!
Actually I was going for hiphiphooray, and then I realized I put hiphop instead :confused: and now im realizing hurray is probably not spelled "hooray" lets blame auto correct :rofl:

Too funny!

I had to take a second look at your name cos it was sooo..... unique!!! :haha: At least people are gonna remember your nick on BnB!

Getting scared other than exhaustion I haven't had many symptoms the past couple days. I don't know if its because of working out or something else. Maybe I jinxed myself buying a maternity coat and some cute maternity clothes at a consignment sale today.

mac, you did NOT jinx yourself. it's so early right now. some days we'll have symptoms, some days not. please please don't worry.

i swore to myself that i wouldn't take the estimator test until next week, but i caved and did it tonight.

got my 3+!! makes me oddly excited. :happydance:

Great jtink!

Mac- I think the same thing sometimes. If I remember correctly with my first though, I don't think I had regular symptoms everyday until I hit 7 weeks. Before that they were sporadic. I'm sure everything is just fine! I'm trying to enjoy the breaks I get before they come on really strong as I expect they will soon.

mac, you did NOT jinx yourself. it's so early right now. some days we'll have symptoms, some days not. please please don't worry.

i swore to myself that i wouldn't take the estimator test until next week, but i caved and did it tonight.

got my 3+!! makes me oddly excited. :happydance:

I was happy to find a like new winter maternity coat for $25 and a casual dress that still had tags for $10. I already have plans for accessorizing the dress. :haha:

While we were doing my toddler's bedtime routine I started getting nauseous so I guess I'm on track.

Dizziness has been the worst symptom for me so far. I just get really hot and dizzy and weak a lot, but it hasn't been something so bad I can't manage it, just really annoying!

I have my first scan booked for the 18th. They wanted to wait til I was at least 6 weeks and then because of scheduling conflicts I couldn't schedule it til even later than that.

The annoying part is that they're of course going by my LMP but me and my charting apps go by my O date, and that came sooner than usual because of the EPO and B6 I was taking. But I guess we'll see exactly how far along I am when I go in for the scan...can't wait!

Welcome to the new ladies! Our thread is growing so quickly :)

So exciting people are getting scans already! We just moved 5 hours away 2 months ago...so while I have health insurance I don't have a provider lined up yet, heh. I was thinking of seeing midwives at a birthing center (similar to where I had ds) but I still need to figure out all of my options! I probably wont be getting any scans until 12 wks or maybe even just the one at 20...just because I'm not sure they'll offer it.

I haven't really had any symptoms besides sporadic cramping. I feel tired but honestly I'm tired everyday because my son still needs help resettling to sleep many times throughout the night so I've been running on steam for about 2 years, lol! ;)

Monkey I'm in limbo between getting insurance and finding a doctor so for now I just went to a pregnancy clinic that I found that was actually a better place than I expected when I went in for a pregnancy verification today! Can't use them for long though, just to hold me over til my insurance gets processed.

Well, I had a little freak out tonight...after work I noticed I had some brown spotting. This is exactly how my MC started last time and stayed brown the whole time. I called my doc and they are seeing me tomorrow at 10 and checking a beta hcg. I'm freaking out though because I go out of town on Saturday, so I won't be able to check another hcg. Ah i hate this. :nope:

Samae I know it's easy to say but to do but try to relax. I had a bright red bleed Monday and brown spotting yesterday but my betas are still doubling, hopefully it's just a random bleed. I hope the same for you. Hugs xxx

I didn't have any symptoms at all with my son apart from sore boobs for like a week so it can be totally normal! With this one I'm feeling more cramps, exhausted and off some foods I normally like but not nauseous they just don't taste right.

I had two dreams about miscarriages last night so I'm feeling miserable this morning :(

Hope its nothing samae. I've heard of a lot of people having brown blood and it all being fine xx

Samae spotting can be totally normal. Good luck for your betas x

Samae23 keeping everything crossed for your betas. Maybe you Dr could recommend another one wherever you're going that you could get another beta done to compare numbers? :hugs:

I took another weeks estimator test (I didn't want it going to waste, they're expensive) and it says 2-3 so now I'm worried. I know I SHOULDN'T be but I am. Now I'm gonna be a nervous wreck til next next Thurs when I have my scan and my next beta (which should be over 15,000) but my last MMC my levels never got past 2100 so I'm freaking out.

NavyLady- what was your most recent beta? As for those weeks estimators LOTS of girls getting fluctuating readings so I wouldn't put too much faith in that test.

My most recent beta was 950 (which was on Wed) my main concern is that the threshold for 3+ is supposed to be 2600 and I got my 3+ on Tues and now on Fri it's at 2-3. I know I shouldn't worry cause they aren't 100% accurate but my anxiety is now kicked into high gear and I can't stop it and I'm driving myself insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->