April Showers ~*Baby Showers*~

Yep. I have 2 FRERs ... one for tonight since I havent pee'd since I pee'd on that one :p and one for tomorrow morning! lol If I get lines on them, I will get a digi for later in the week... plus I have a few ICs left, too :p Yup, Im an addict :rofl:

good stuff! at least you don't have to wait and make a trip into town! :)

i think just about everyone here is an addict... i'll put my hand up to having done more tests than deemed necessary to "watch the lines get darker" :rofl:
We should start POAS Anon.....

My name is Debz and I got a prob.....:dohh:

lol... i'd not only be a member, but probably a couselor as well :rofl:

So have you tested again then April, don't keep me in suspense!!

https://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/JK_1978/scan-4.jpg

Not out yet... but I don't think those stupid EPTs were anything but evaps.... if I discard the two extremely low temps in my chart FF moved o day to CD20 :cry: I don't think I have a prayer if that's truly the case :cry:

I thought CD16 all this time, and that CD11 was wrong for sure... but when I do discard the low temps, it makes sense...

https://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/JK_1978/cd11.jpg
https://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/JK_1978/cd20.jpg

Opinions?

I do think you o'd on CD16, i see you had a positive OPK yesterday though... have you tried again today?

With an OPK? I usually don't use OPK's until 6 pm... so I am planning to take another one tonight, plus BD just in case I did O last night (stupid screwed up cycles :| ) Since I had my highest temp this morning...

Your temps look really promising.

Sorry keep forgetting the time differences its nearly 3pm here!!

LOL! Yeah it's only 10 am here.... I'm officially out of stix (except for 3 IC's LOL) so I'm going to pretend CD16 is O day, making me only 10DPO... I am going to wait to test until Saturday. That will be 14 DPO... if CD20 is it, then I wont even get my hopes up since it would be sooo highly unlikely we caught an egg 2 DPO... I'll keep ya posted... this TTC nonsense sucks!!!!! :rofl:

Good luck, AF is due for me tomorrow. Tested at lunch time today with a FRER and got :bfn: so I am pretty positive that :witch: will show her ugly mug as some point this week :cry:

Never mind onwards and upwards!!

:hug:

Good luck Krissi, I have my fingers crossed for you :)

There's still hope ladies! Keep the PMA going :D

April - I don't know much about charting but from what I've picked up on here, I reckon CD16 looks about right.... fingers crossed! :hugs:

i tested this morning with fmu (will say with another IC) and ...:bfn:

im just going to wait until saturda to see if :witch: arrives.

that damn first test that went positve really had p"ssed me off now :devil:

Nothing to report... I am trying to hold off til Saturday to test. My temp dropped today... put me in a sour mood. I'm grumpy as all get out, and alomst burst into tears at work for no real reason. I have an overall sense of doom that I will get AF soon, or test BFN so I am attributing my fowl mood to my cynicism. I don't know... just a pretty crappy day all together.

Yesterday, I was watching my sister-in-law's children and I was having a hard time even being around them. She has three awesome little boys and the youngest reminds me of my ectopic because she announced she was pregnant with him 2 days before I collapsed and had to have it removed. My other sister-in-law emailed me photo's from the twin's 2nd birthday party yesterady, too. Got teary looking at their beautiful faces. Horrible me could only think "it's so unfair" :(

i know exactly how you feel. ive been in a terrible mood today as i just know AF is coming soon :(

I used a FR test today and again:bfn:. ive completly given up hope fo rhtis month.:cry:

as for that "false positive" i had earlier in the week.....IC are crap :hissy:

Anymore updates April. I think i got my AF this morning. Was very annoyed as she arrived with no warning, i was so positive this morning she wouldn't show today and then bang there she is!! So that just leaves you and Kat from our little group!!

i think shes slowly comin the slutbag :(

evilness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->