April Showers ~*Baby Showers*~

ive also made another thread on this as i left my test due to several things going on at the moment ( i forgot to check it so this is a reading after 25 mins ish!!) i thought it was an evap line...what do you guys think? im not due till saturday and i couldnt wait to poas!!

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Kathie6682/DSC02156.jpg

Doesn't look like an evap to me as it has colour. Go and test again and let me know!! Excited for you!!

ok, i poas....so just waiting now.

i just got a funny feeling that the last one was a dud.

the 5 mins is up...it just says not to read after 10 mins.... so im going to wait a lil bit longer.... :rofl:

but like i say...i reckon it was a dud :( will be interesting to see if this goes the same though after 25 mins!!

Kat!b I totally see it in the that pic... looks BFP to me. How long did you wait in between testing? Maybe your pee was too diluted in the second test?

I tested again on Sunday morning. I POAS but it was really early and I was out really late the night before. I POAS, let the dog out, looked at the test (prolly at 2-3 minute mark) and it looked BFN so I went back to bed. I got up a few hours later and there was a definate line. It was sooo dark and sooo blue, but very very thin. I am thinking evap because it was after the time limit and thin, so I retested with another EPT later and I couldnt see a line until much later then the time limit and when it was out of the case. This time the line was thicker but super super faint. I plan to retest again today, but since I peed at 5:30, I have to wait until at least 9:30 or after to POAS :p

I will post it after I do it!

Looking forward to it, really hope this is it for you hun xx

Kat!b I totally see it in the that pic... looks BFP to me. How long did you wait in between testing? Maybe your pee was too diluted in the second test?

I tested again on Sunday morning. I POAS but it was really early and I was out really late the night before. I POAS, let the dog out, looked at the test (prolly at 2-3 minute mark) and it looked BFN so I went back to bed. I got up a few hours later and there was a definate line. It was sooo dark and sooo blue, but very very thin. I am thinking evap because it was after the time limit and thin, so I retested with another EPT later and I couldnt see a line until much later then the time limit and when it was out of the case. This time the line was thicker but super super faint. I plan to retest again today, but since I peed at 5:30, I have to wait until at least 9:30 or after to POAS :p

I will post it after I do it!

interesting....good luck!!!!! :hug:

it was only about half an hour to 45 mins later so im thinking definatly not enough time in between, but the pressure just gets to you doesnt it?!? im pretty much a POAS addict now!!! LOL.

im going to buy a First response test today if i can get into town cos theres a deal on atm in boots. but i think i may wait till tomorrows fmu or hold my pee in and do it later!!!!:happydance:

even if it is a :bfn: there still is time (keep thinking about porkpies dilema earlier in the month :))

Very True Kat. Internet Cheapies are super late at showing BFPs and usually pretty faint for a long time. So if you are testing early with an IC and only waited less than 1 hr, I would say to hold for like 4hrs at least or be safe and use FMU!!! Goodluck!!!

ok, ive just spoke to the OH about getting the tests and hes said that he would rather us wait 4 days at least to find out because of the stress were under about the cat. i totally understand where hes coming from because if we do get a :bfp: in a way its going to be overshadowed with all the other things thats going on.
i think he just wants us to deal with one thing at a time. im dying from suspense but i will respect what he wants to do aswel.

so the updates going to be a long way off yet girls im afraid. :dohh:

Oh! Kat, well the one good thing is that you should have a clear answer either way by waiting four more days! I hope for you they are a speedy four days! It would kell me to have to wait that long and in all honesty with the amount of money I spent on tests last cycle, if today's test looks BFN I will all together stop testing and just wait it out and see what happens.

It would kell me to have to wait that long and in all honesty with the amount of money I spent on tests last cycle, if today's test looks BFN I will all together stop testing and just wait it out and see what happens.

:rofl::rofl: do we get to see that in writing???

:blush:

Here it is!

https://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/JK_1978/tat-3.jpg

https://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/JK_1978/scan.jpg

not so sure... it kinds looks like a line but then I look and it doesn't... LOL

Updated: once again got that thin line past 10 min mark
here is it with the back of the case removed so the scanner would pick it up better...

Start of BFP or stupid evap?
https://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/JK_1978/scan001.jpg
https://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/JK_1978/scan-2.jpg

Hey hun! I see something in the last two i think. How early are you testing?

FF has me at 14 DPO. That's using CD11 as my O date... which I am thinking still it was CD16. So it would be 9 DPO, if that's the case. I just wish the dang line would have showed up right away instead of at the 15 minute mark :|

FF has me at 14 DPO. That's using CD11 as my O date... which I am thinking still it was CD16. So it would be 9 DPO, if that's the case. I just wish the dang line would have showed up right away instead of at the 15 minute mark :|

aw hun! I'd say trust your own instincts and take cd16 as O day. Wish I lived close so i could bring you my last remaining digi - no doubts with one of those!

You any tests left for tomorrow? (Silly question probably - you poas addict! :winkwink:)

Yep. I have 2 FRERs ... one for tonight since I havent pee'd since I pee'd on that one :p and one for tomorrow morning! lol If I get lines on them, I will get a digi for later in the week... plus I have a few ICs left, too :p Yup, Im an addict :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->