April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

IDK my DPO!!! My LMP was 2-23 to 2-26 and I spotted lightly 2-27/28. Nothing since then, and I haven't been charting. OMG what if I am a couple months in and didn't get bfo before bc of twins but am getting faints now bc of disappearing twin?? :lol:

I have two sets of twins and always got positive tests right when the witch didn't show....stop worrying...you're going to make yourself crazy!

:haha: I'm not actually worrying, I was just being silly. I'm very happy and confident and enjoying being prego. All I want right now is an ultrasound confirmed edd. Based on my symptom progression, I *THINK* I'm 4-6 weeks in and that I caught the pregnancy very early on out of sheer luck.

IDK my DPO!!! My LMP was 2-23 to 2-26 and I spotted lightly 2-27/28. Nothing since then, and I haven't been charting. OMG what if I am a couple months in and didn't get bfo before bc of twins but am getting faints now bc of disappearing twin?? :lol:

I have two sets of twins and always got positive tests right when the witch didn't show....stop worrying...you're going to make yourself crazy!

:haha: I'm not actually worrying, I was just being silly. I'm very happy and confident and enjoying being prego. All I want right now is an ultrasound confirmed edd. Based on my symptom progression, I *THINK* I'm 4-6 weeks in and that I caught the pregnancy very early on out of sheer luck.

Sheer luck and a testing addiction....:happydance:...when do you go to the Dr?

Not until the 26th. And, of course, my so-called best friend (the dismissive one who can't see any of my lines) talked me into taking a digi this evening, insisting that having drank a lot of water wouldn't change the results even though my bfp is still faint. Obviously it was negative, but I really wish it had been positive, just to shut her up..

progression

Attachments

• untitled (16).jpg
    untitled (16).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 20
  • untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 18
  • untitled (71).jpg
    untitled (71).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 19
  • untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 20
Not until the 26th. And, of course, my so-called best friend (the dismissive one who can't see any of my lines) talked me into taking a digi this evening, insisting that having drank a lot of water wouldn't change the results even though my bfp is still faint. Obviously it was negative, but I really wish it had been positive, just to shut her up..

Tough best friend to have.

I know, but she's all I've really got right here with me. Anyways, now I wanna talk about my belly. In the last couple weeks, I've noticed that my stomach between my pelvic bone and belly button is more and more sensitive to pressure and seems harder than a month or so ago. I take pics every few weeks as gym motivation. I now look like 4 months pregnant all of a sudden.. I am overweight and have a lower ab flab flap. But the rest of my belly is now harder and rounder and it's really noticeable. The pics in the white bra are from before my lmp in Feb. The green bra is about a week or so before my first faint lines.

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • untitled (9).jpg
    untitled (9).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Here's my belly right now, with me weighing less than I did in the green bra and quite a bit less than in the white bra. You can see that my now belly is rounder than my white bra belly. WTH???

Attachments

• untitled (10).jpg
    untitled (10).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled (11).jpg
    untitled (11).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled (12).jpg
    untitled (12).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled (13).jpg
    untitled (13).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
Feeling a bit like a perv blowing up your pics and comparing them :) but yes there is a difference. Are you eating and drinking better, co stipulated...anything new?

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats to all the BFPs and Querida your progression looks good :) Keep watching it :)

As for me, officially out for April. I didn't O until April 28th for sure now.

Dobby - TY and so sorry about the :witch: Hoping May is your month.

Maybe8 - :rofl: I'm not constipated, eating healthier (and less pepsi) since a week before white bra pics, and WAS working on my abs until about 2-3 weeks ago when it started making me nauseous and almost hurting.. I am trying to drink more water and stay hydrated since a week ago.. IDK if that makes a difference.

Thanks Querida! The witch actually didn't get me. I took my Paragard out right before I was due to ovulate (CD 8 with a usual O of 13 or 14) which ended up throwing off my whole cycle, so I didn't O until the day I would have normally expected my AF haha. So far my temps have stayed up, but I'm only 5dpo so trying not to get too excited. We did, by chance, end up DTD 4 times the day before and two days before I actually Oed. Thank you Canadiens for winning and putting SO in a "giving" mood hahaha sorry for the tmi. Even more tmi, I hope they win tonight because it's been a while since I got any

Q....wish i could give you an answer. I just don't know. To me your appt seems so far away, I can only imagine how you feel! Sending positive thoughts to you and your little bean.

Do by....not Tim, but funny though. Good luck.

I have decided no more testing. I'm just calling myself pupo and waiting to see what happens at my apt. I can't afford the tests right now anyways..

Sounds like a good idea. Go over to Mays thread so I can know how you are doing.

Well, unfortunately I've lost my baby. I would've been 8 weeks today, but on 4/30 I started spotting and went to the ER where they did an u/s and found a 5 week fetus who had no HB and was not thriving. Everyday since then the spotting has increased to bright red bleeding and occasional cramping. I definitely had my grieving and I pray the next baby is a super sticky one!

I have decided no more testing. I'm just calling myself pupo and waiting to see what happens at my apt. I can't afford the tests right now anyways..

Good luck at your appointment, when is it? I still can't see anything on your tests but I wish you the best of luck. Let us know how you get on, hope it goes well for you.

Mel - I'm soo sorry hun! FX for a sticky bean soon! :hugs:

Lost7 - My apt is on the 26th in the am. I'm still counting myself PUPO. I have gotten to the point of accepting that it might not turn out as I want, but I refuse to lose hope and stress out about this.

Gosh, that appointment seems so far away, is it possible to get a sooner appointment? I wish you the best of luck.
HCG doubles every 48 hours (ish) so depending on how long you've been testing you should be getting visible positives. Good luck, let us know how you get on, do you have any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->