***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Caitlin was due on 24th April but arrived on 3rd April at 21.06 weighing 5lb 13oz.

congrats all and F for all still waiting

sorry but not been on as been trying to breast feed but been having a real rough time with it poppie lost more weight since her 5 day weighing and she was continuously attactched to me my nipple were so sore so yesterday had to make the decision to go on to formula now have such a different baby i feel so quilty as she wasnt getting enough milk but sorted now thank god.

Good look choco, look forward to hearing the news

Hayley ive had to give up breast feeding too. I'm gutted but my LO seems so much more content now he is on formula. I only gave up yesterday so really hope I made the right choice. I know they say breast is best but it wasn't for my boy as he was constantly when awake and suffering really bad with colic :(

sometimes what's "best" for the masses, isn't what's best for you and your family. please don't beat yourself up about it. maybe you can pump and combo feed so he still gets your breast milk and is satisfied?

Hi ladies just a quick update from my phone to say I finally became a mum at 2132 on the tenth after a very long labour george eric o'donnell was born by emergency ceaserean. Will tell you more soon. Still in hospital but wanted to let you girls know how much your support has helped x

Dana I tried combo feeding but my LO was miserable. I'm sure there was something wrong with my milk. He would never settle. But since putting him on formula he is loads better. I can now put him in his basket whilst awake and he will fall asleep on his own. Really hope it lasts.

Yay congrats choco, great name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"