***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Aiden Zane
Born April 4th, 2011
Due Date May 30th, 2011
Born at 32 weeks, 8 weeks early
4 lbs 7 oz
16 & 1/2 inches long

Good look choco, look forward to hearing the news

Hayley ive had to give up breast feeding too. I'm gutted but my LO seems so much more content now he is on formula. I only gave up yesterday so really hope I made the right choice. I know they say breast is best but it wasn't for my boy as he was constantly when awake and suffering really bad with colic :(

my LO was exactly the same everytime she fell asleep on the breast i would see if she would wake by calling her name etc if she stayed asleep i would then put her down as soon as my back was turned she wanted me again and her cry had changed it went straight to a destressed cry it wasnt nice bless her when i got told she had lost weight i felt so quilty i felt as tho i had been starving my LO i know i wasnt to know but it still hurt me thanx for the post mate its nice to know i am not the only one i have a complete different baby now she is more alert and i to can put her in her basket awake and she will just dose off to sleep plus u can pick her up without her screaming the place down lol.

Glad your LO is better now Hayley, sometimes breast isn't always best.

Hi ladies!,

Not been about for a while but Evie Jacqueline was born on 16/4/11 at 4.07pm and weighed 8lb 3oz.

All ok and despite wanting an epidural once on her way she wanted to come into world quickly so was born with just gas and air.

Shes now 4 weeks and a healthy 10lb 7oz.

Hope everyone is ok! :)

xx

Hi sorry I have not updated or got over to april mummy's our internet is broken and it is so slow on my phone! George and I are doing well although breastfeeding has been a disaster I am now bottle feeding and he also has expressed breast milk. He and I are both much better with this option. Will come find you all as soon as internet is working x

Can someone link me to the april mummies thread please x

I'm useless at this usually but this should work , riri - https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/589236-april-mummies-2011-a.html

Dana there are a couple on my facebook page that other people have put on there. I can't put any on til the internet is working sorry! X

hey girls!! just in case you didn't know, there is an april mommies thread! come join us!!! just click the link below!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/589236-april-mummies-2011-a-88.html#post10945250

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->