• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

Awww that is so cute lol..

I would have left my buggie in the box but the cat wanted in it and wouldnt stop going on top trying to get inside. Now that ryan has made her little hole to get into it she doesnt go in lol she is a pain in the butt. She'll be coming up a year but she goes super hyper :S i where she is a dog in a cat body lol xx

Awww that is so cute lol..

I would have left my buggie in the box but the cat wanted in it and wouldnt stop going on top trying to get inside. Now that ryan has made her little hole to get into it she doesnt go in lol she is a pain in the butt. She'll be coming up a year but she goes super hyper :S i where she is a dog in a cat body lol xx

hehe bless the cat :haha: we have a dog...am hoping we wont want to lay on the moses basket LOL he is way to big to fit in it :haha:

Whats next on your shopping list? I dont know where to start now we can LOL

I'm not sure. Im leaving the cot until im 7 months at least. I wanna get one of those bouncey thing you sit the in. See if i can get picture of one lol.

Ive got few toys of my sister. i wanan get some colour clothes once out the sex. and then stock up on nappies and baby toiletries lol ooh baby bath need one of them lol I dunno i think im just going to buy when i see or if i have them money i think lol

Attachments

• download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm not sure. Im leaving the cot until im 7 months at least. I wanna get one of those bouncey thing you sit the in. See if i can get picture of one lol.

Ive got few toys of my sister. i wanan get some colour clothes once out the sex. and then stock up on nappies and baby toiletries lol ooh baby bath need one of them lol I dunno i think im just going to buy when i see or if i have them money i think lol

awww love the bouncer, super cute :thumbup: i heard they are really good and very helpful for putting baby in while doing things like having a bath etc and also help baby sleep :thumbup:

Yeah i think we will pick things up in the weekly shop from now on like nappies and bath stuff etc...hopefully we will be all stocked up by the time baby comes that way hehe

ohhh seems so far away till 20 week scan....only 6 weeks for you hun but mine is aaaages away still we can relax and enjoy this bit now which is amazing :cloud9:

I think i shall relax when i have the letter with my date of scan on it lol.

Ohh ive just looked throught the babies r us leaflet. I wanna get breast pump so i dont need to whip my boob out in public lol.. and sterilizer lol ooh the is a nappy disposal system in this to for 24.99 lol

Think im getting carried away now lol

Oooh there is a skincare essentials box with everything in it man i want that lol probs get everything cheaper buying them individuality.. Just a tad over exited on baby stuff :blush:

I think i shall relax when i have the letter with my date of scan on it lol.

Ohh ive just looked throught the babies r us leaflet. I wanna get breast pump so i dont need to whip my boob out in public lol.. and sterilizer lol ooh the is a nappy disposal system in this to for 24.99 lol

Think im getting carried away now lol

Oooh there is a skincare essentials box with everything in it man i want that lol probs get everything cheaper buying them individuality.. Just a tad over exited on baby stuff :blush:

:haha: me too hun, its too exciting and so much to buy lol i think those disposal systems look fab - they sort the smell right out which is v cool and i think your right probs would be cheaper to buy it all seperate and prob save even more if we buy online :thumbup:

Im not sure about feeding in public either - my friend used to whip her boobs out where ever and feed her bubs but i just couldnt do it :dohh: i think i would end up in the loos LOL

Me to lol my sister did it all the time in the house but i think i would go into another room if people where in. i dont mind doing it infront of ryan maybe but no one else.

Think i might have the little nappy thing to my wish list lol xx

Cherry - do not get that bouncer! I got a Mamas & Papas cream one with hanging teddies for Summer. The vibrations dont work hardly, the music kept her awake and upset - THEN as she got bigger, she could bounce herself by kicking her legs out up infront of herself then down again (which wasn't the problem) but one of the legs on the metal support snapped whilst she did it!! I was horrified! :grr:

So please, any of you ladies - pleeeeease reconsider another bouncer! :thumbup: xx

Hello! Would love to join, Had my scan on Monday my due date was confirmed to be April 23rd. :) xx

Sorry iv been away again..
If i do not come on much im sure everyone will support others etc
i wish more then 1 could adjust the front page really would be better

Im having a few problems right now personal .. midwife came today randomly
not even telling me... i looked a mess had been throwing up and not well
most of the night and morning :nope: .. house was a tip and toys everywhere! its
a good job DS was dressed usually he don't have a nappy on as he uses his potty
at home.. :| but don't think they would of been impressed with a toddler with
his dangle out :dohh:!

anyway she came and gave me news that downs results were high risk 1 in 14
.. wants me to go hospital tomorrow to pregnancy day care... :shrug: .. she didn't
explain much she told me to read the leaflets she gave me.. and said i can decide
if to go ahead with CVS or not.. to get a definate answer.. i said i will and she said
i can go 10:30 tomorrow :shrug: im not sure if that means im going for the test or
if im going to speak to someone :nope: ill be going on my own if i go anyway as
family all will be working and can't get a day off this late notice.. and if its for
the test your not aloud to take children so i need someone to have mason for
me which i think a friend may be able to help me out but .. i don't know what im
even going to .. "a chat to someone about it" or "the actual test" .. :wacko:

Awww man, Dont worry to much about it hun i'm sure tomorrow will go fine whatever happens. They might talk you through the test or even do both. Let us know how you get on afterwards xxxx

Hey Becyboo, how did you get on today hun? hope your appointment went well and hopefully they explained things a bit more :hugs: I have everything crossed for you and bubs :baby: xxx

was a pointless thing to go to really.. as i knew it all and i knew my answer
but i had to go to this anyway .. but soon as i left i feelt weird .. had pains
and i feelt like i was coming on my period .. so i went toilet and there was blood
.. :nope:... went back to unit and they sent me for a scan basically.. and baby
was fine but i had an area of bruising.. and hermerage as they have called it on
my womb.. :shrug: no-one could explain it i then had to go epu and sit there for
hours and hours waiting :nope: .. finally a doctor came and did swabs and i had
blood taken he said it could be the start of a mc but it may be nothing just a normal
bleed :shrug: but i was having bright red blood and whenever i stood up i had a gush
of something.. like water on my pad it was blood and like fluid.. but it smelt strange
as they say waters smell weird.. but i don't know as my waters never went i had
mine broke ... all i thought was my waters or the sac :shrug: .. but no-one said
anything really.. finally went home.. im in pain still but :shrug: .. i have to go back
for a scan sunday to see if things have changed or not... So yeah i had an epic
day :nope: long and exhausting thought id just be there in the AM and i could go
home to relax but no :nope: .. So im stumpted for abit now.. my baby might have
downs and im still at risk of a mc its 1 thing after another atm :(

Not sure i want to have this CVS thing now either i would like to know if baby
has downs or not but then after this i don't want to even risk like 1 in 100 people
having a mc with this screening as i could be that 1 :(

Omg sorry to hear you have had such a tough day hun. Think you need a nice hot bath and relax little. Could not image how you feel right now but here a long distance hug :hug:

ohhh Becy im so sorry you had such a tough day big massive hugs :hugs: sounds like the worst day but i think Cherry is right, defo hop in a lovely hot bath and try to relax :hugs:

I really hope they can give you some more answers on Sunday and until then try to rest as much as you can and think positive thoughts :thumbup: we are all here for you and will be thinking of you on Sunday hoping for the very best :hugs:

Its such a tough choice whether to have that test or not and only you know what is right for you :flower:

Iv had a bath my boiler is broke right now well something is wrong with
it it needs a part changing but it still works just have to be careful.. theres
a seperate shower but i hate showers i love my baths.. so i had one anyway..
i thought the bleeding had gone but it came back again :shrug: so i shall wait
and see what happens i guess..

I want this CVS tbh but after this bleeding im worried thats all :shrug:

Oh becyboo, is not been a good week you poor thing, but im glad you got to have a bath :thumbup: hopefully you will be able to relax and get some rest. Another lady has had similar and her scan showed baby is fine so im hoping its the same for you hun :hugs:

could you make the decision after your scan on Sunday? when you see bubs is ok you may feel stronger to make the decision? I can understand your wanting the CVS but also feeling anxious. I will keep everything crossed for you hun and i hope all goes well at scan tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->