~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

Night hun, hope you have a good snooze :sleep: i do love a cuppa tea :thumbup: but limit to one every few days as have been drinking cola so wanna make sure i dont have too much :thumbup:

Glad im not the only one with irregular periods and i got a very faint positive the day before too i just thought i had line eyes from months of doing test and getting BFN :haha:

Im on the council list too... but not getting anywhere haven't
since June thats when i started bidding.. so been on like 5 months
:shrug: .. not hopeful .. im only in Band 3 which is middle really..
even though im sharing a room with my son and pregnant :nope:!

But alternate is just paying for somewhere which won't be till december
and it was FOB who was doing that anyway as he gets some money on his
birthday so we could of done it (4th december).. but i don't know... :dohh:

Hope your ms goes soon Smanderson! .. i thought mine would never go ..
it may come back but it went 12+4 when i got the bleeding still funny with
some foods and things though like im put off by them :nope:

Ohhhh Bec :(
You shoulda text me! I'm glad baby is still healthy :) SHE is looking perfect <3
I really hope your testing goes well on Weds. Just try stay relaxed so that baby is too - they can sense when mummy is upset afterall! Xx

Bec go into the council and ask to speak to someone surely they can bump you up.i did that when kids where throwing stones at my window and only waited 3 months i think. Im going to go speak to someone around dec-jan time to see if they can bump me up so i hopefully get a house before baby is born. Im in a one bedroom house and there is hardly any room to have a babys cot in there ive taken out my chest of drawers and stuck them in the gas and electric cupboard since that is the only space i have.

Stucks so much but i hope they bumped you up if you go and hassle them xxx

oooh i forgot to say ryans mum pm'd me on facebook last night asking how me and baby were and asked if she could get me a moses basket lol soo looks like im getting one now :D without paying for it lol bonus xxx

Morning all just caught up on the posts. Senidng big hugs Becy and will be thinking of you on wednesday xxx

I don't think they will do anything :nope: they don't seem bothered if
im honest.. I might be abit stuck if i can't do anything they not bump me
up because they expect i can get a 2 bed house/flat and that don't move
me from the band im in :nope: as 2 kids can share a room.. BUT they allow
me to bid on 3 beds now :nope: i have no chance so im thinking i should go
back to bidding on 2 if there is any ..

Glad ryan's mum offered to get you a moses basket :hugs: my auntie
brought me mine for DS was a neutral one aswell but this time i was opting
to get a swinging crib instead as i didn't like my moses basket and they don't
last long! DS was too big after a few months :rofl:

Thanks angelgirl

Thanks Becy unfortunately sickness still going, was sick brushing my teeth this morning :dohh: not pleasant and will probs be one of my all time pregnancy memories for first tri LOL :haha: Hope your right and will go soon :thumbup:

Awww Cherry thats so sweet of her, i bet that was hard for her too bless and super cool for you and bubs getting a lovely moses basket...take her to mamas and papas LOL :thumbup:

Hey angelgirl, how you getting on?

Heehee ill let her surprise me lol

Oh yeah my sister yesterday something about kids sharing a room up until a certain age. Council are useless anyways lol i went over the day and handed all the bits in and i shwed the this print out and ask why that account was close for my tax but i know now its because they had to add ryan on to and he'll have to pay to heehee lol. Just waiting for his dam wage slip he'll need to hand in asap xx

Hey angel hope your keeping well?

I was in band 2 whilst preggo, and it still took me 11 months of bidding!
Summer was almost 4 months old when we moved into our own place.
If you keep pushing, they should provide you with a Housing Officer. Then they should visit your home and see your situation for themselves to push things along. I had to do that.
But then again, I was sharing a bedroom with my 12 year old brother at the time... including staying in that room with him once I'd given birth too.

Be assertive ladies - sometimes its the only way forward.
That's assertive.. not aggressive :haha: no matter how much hormones rage :rofl: xx

Yep that is my plan im going to hassle them from decemeber onwards lol
i would like to think i could get house before baby is born but i think it might be after. i do have a house but its one bedroom and my ex boyfriend is still living with me and i would like to get a second bedroom for the baby. i know they can stay in you room up until a certain age but i dont really have that much space

:shrug: ..

Im not hopeful BUT end day like iv just saw.. there was a place that only 1
person bidded on.. and bidding ends at midnight.. so iv bidded on it because if
theres only 2 people then i have a chance.. it depends on how many people bid
on the property you bid on and if they are higher then you.. I can't have a flat
which i most likely would get over others .. for the fact flats don't allow animals
and i have a cat and im not giving her up.. and im getting a dog aswell anyway
soon hopefully.. I wouldn't want someone coming to the house tbh.. sounds really
nosey.. and theres no more to see then what ive said.. Im sharing a small bedroom
with my son.. and im pregnant i could not be in that room with a toddler and a newborn
theres not any room for a cot or even a moses basket .. and its not a house its
a bungalow which had limit space.. theres barely enough room to walk around
:nope: ... Push comes to shuv i will find another way around it theres several things
to do theres bond schemes that can help me .. and i can save to get somewhere
it is needed as ill get kicked out anyway soon enough

trying not to think about it as much tbh as i don't know what my results
will end up being for the baby yet or this haemorrhage so a 2 bed place will
be fine either way

Nah im not sure about to go about that. Plus it would only be me bringing in a income not sure if id get help with it or not lol i dont mind hassling the council lol if i cant move from here ill just wait until i can. Baby should be find in our room anyways but just would have been nice lol..

Your situation is breaking my heart Becy :cry:
I wish I had a few grand to give you to help things along :( xx

speaking of bidding i forgot to do mines this week lol better do it now

LOL soph .. my mum said the same to me..
would of been all fine if me and ernie just sorted it..
we would of literally been sorted for the baby
(i don't want anyone who reads to think.. "why the hell is she having
another baby when she can't even get a home") :lol: .. it was somewhat
perfect and i ruined it all so my bad.. i got myself into this silly mess :shrug:
& in all fairness im not sure what the hell i am going to do if i can't get anywhere
to live because i cannot stay here i don't want to anyway and its not fair to
my dad and he won't let me stay because of the space issue.. mason already
drives him nuts at times he loves him but i feel he should have his own time not
be a grandad fulltime iykwim.. :shrug:

End day no-one in my family are positive about this i can tell they aren't happy
and don't want me to have another baby which doesn't help me because im feeling
shit with all the stuff iv been through already with the baby .. and not sure if i will
even connect with s/he .. as i don't feel as excited as ernie is.. and i don't feel like
i did when pregnant with mason :nope: .. which is odd.. my mum is supportive but
she worries about me and it makes me worry how ill cope if my own mum worries!

Rebecca H*****d!! (surname starred but yes I'm using your proper name!)
If I have to beat it into you I will!
You are an AMAZING mummy to Mason and you have so much more love to give this growing Heffalump! I know you'll be amazing with him/her too! :hugs:
Not to mention Ernie, you always say what an amazing Daddy he is and how much you love him. After your testing on Weds, you never know how things will be between you and him :hugs:

So young lady, you're amazing person, brilliant mummy and so so beautiful. Never forget that! Xx

Hey hun, i feel super bad for you. I do think you should go and speak to someone the the council though. Let them know there isnt enough space where your living. You need another house as your under your dad's feet. Just say he wants you out of there. I did it with my mum and i ended up getting my first flat without 6 months. I know it a huge struggle to get a flat.

I had moved in with * a friend* at the time she aint no more but moved home and was sleeping in my brothers room. Had no choice but to hassle them even took my mum along with me to help push them.

I really hope the open there eyes and bump you up higher for a better chance to get another house.

If they dont i think your council is worse than mines but they really should be looking into it for you and see how they can help you out.

Your friend is right dont ever let someone put you down and say your not a good mum or whatever. We're not perfect we try our best to be the best for our kids (i dont have no yet buti have a neice at 2) You are a good mum just take there comments with a pinch of salt xxxxxx

I just don't think they will do anything... they will proberley say there is
alot of people in my position etc etc but i don't even understand the queing
bit.. you end up being in a que position :wacko: i don't get that if it means
your that number like say place 13 .. so theres 12 people ahead of you :wacko:
i think then they look through all the people and whoever is higher gets the place
most are in band 2.. but iv seen in the past alot of band 3 get places :nope:

Its all just stressful its a bad time i think.. christmas coming up.. trying to find
a house all this with the baby going on :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"