April

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
Looks like Husband and I are going to wait til at least April to TTC.
I have decided that I want a water birth when the time comes. I was looking into midwives in our area, and there is one that seems fantastic. They are very reasonably priced. I would rather not have to pay it though, and midwives are going to be covered by Alberta Health effective April 1 (finally).
This is making my baby fever even worse right now though. Clinics and hospitals in this area treat pregnancy as a disease. I was very scared about having no option other than going to a doctor during my pregnancy. Now, I will have another option. I am so wicked excited. I never thought Husband would agree with a water birth, not that he has much choice in the matter :rofl: but he seems really excited about being able to go to a midwife rather than a doctor as well. :happydance:

Our only other concern is because they have never been covered by our provincial health care before, there aren't very many of them in this area. What if the time comes and we can't get the care we are hoping for?
My hope is that when they become covered, that more offices will open up. FX

That's great news. Glad to know you've got good options. I've always thought of having a water birth, they usually sound more relaxed. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->