**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

I was down for April 30th and got a :bfp: today!!!

I lost the baby girls :( My AF started last night.

I'm sorry hun :hugs: If you need to chat or anything I'm here. We'll get our sticky toffee puddings soon :flower:

I was down for April 30th and got a :bfp: today!!!

Congrats :dance: have a healthy and happy nine months!

Sorry to you ladies with AFs. She'll be gone soon!

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again :kiss:

Good morning! I was supposed to test on the 28th but O'd later than I thought I would so I put myself in for May. However, just out of curiosity I tested today at 10dpo and got a faint pink line! My only concern was I left it in the bathroom while I showered (I didn't want DH to know I tested) but from what I read online, this shouldn't have affected it. I'm trying to not be too excited until we get closer to when AF is due to arrive but I couldn't believe I had two lines!! I showed hubby and he's the same way, excited but cautious. We're re-testing tomorrow to double check!

Good morning! I was supposed to test on the 28th but O'd later than I thought I would so I put myself in for May. However, just out of curiosity I tested today at 10dpo and got a faint pink line! My only concern was I left it in the bathroom while I showered (I didn't want DH to know I tested) but from what I read online, this shouldn't have affected it. I'm trying to not be too excited until we get closer to when AF is due to arrive but I couldn't believe I had two lines!! I showed hubby and he's the same way, excited but cautious. We're re-testing tomorrow to double check!

2 lines =BFP! Could you post a pick?

When I get home from work I'll try to, what's the best way to post one? I've never posted a pic before!

Hope everyhting works out Aruppe716!!! Keep us posted!!!:dust:

Thank you, fingers crossed this is the real deal and it sticks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->