**April's Testing Thread** 86 testers Let the BFP roll. :) 18 BFP!! 2 Angel

I count the first day she shows as CD 1. But my confusion this month was from a straight week of OPK+, which folks on here meant I probably O'd about 4 days late. But since I'm getting AF at my normal time, I'm guessing I did actually O on time and the OPK's were just weird?

Hmmm, it sounds like she's only 1 day early though.

btw - I'm pretty sure that CD1 should be the 1st day you wake up with AF. If she arrives half way through the day, that's not CD1, the next day is.

Do you chart on FF? It's free and then it will help you work out all these little tweaks and weird goings on.

Well, it looks like she's probably going to be right on time (tomorrow) if I O'd on time, but if I O'd late she shouldn't be here until Friday.

I haven't done charting on FF, but I have an account and had been planning to start charting if AF came this month (which it did). My cycles used to be very normal and regular, but it seems like things have gotten a tad more off since the MC, so I'm hoping the temping will help (instead of just confusing things more and causing stress.)

Good idea, if nothing else, temping can give you a bit of control back and help you to understand what's happening.
The charts are really handy to look back over and compare between cycles. It does help make sense of it all.
Good luck!

I just read through all these posts to keep my mind off of myself!... .but I have to ask--
I am currently 2 days late for AF and I got a BFN this morning.... any hope for me still or is the witch just trying to be fashionably late?

I have super sore boobs (and that is NOT typical for me), no cramps.
I am a little nauseous for the past couple days, I have a runny nose and my face and back (which never happens!) are breaking out. I have had a couple spells of a wipe or two of brown CM or clearly old blood-- but they are few and far between over the past week or so..... I haven't used a pantyliner or tampon or anything....

I'm saying a prayer, but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Any words of wisdom?

lmk, when I got my BFP I got BFNs until the 4th day after AF was due. Fx for you!

Ok, now I feel like my body is mocking me with false hope. I started having pink/redish CM yesterday morning and that slight feeling like cramps were about to hit, so I thought AF was on her way (she was due today if I did O on time). However, no sign of chnge (CM still pink/redish and nothing more, not even enough to see when I wipe) and my boobs feel huge and heavy and sore (not normal for me right at AF). If I O'd late (at the end of my week of OPK+) then yesterday would have been 10th dpo, which is a perfect time for implantation bleeding. I'm sure it is still AF coming, but I can't help wishing for a BFP!

Has anyone that got their BFP had their BB's not be sore?My AF is due Saturday and I don't have any of my usual symptoms... Extremely sore BB's, backache, eating a lot, and moodiness.

Yeah, I had absolutely NO symptoms until 3-4 days after my BFP. So, don't worry about it, it doesn't mean anything.

cntrygrl i didnt get symptoms until 6 weeks. (appart from extra bloating) So no symptoms is sometimes a good thing. Fx'd

Counting down to my testing day. The progesterone has given me more symptoms than I ever care to have. This stuff is miserable! lol

I look like this guy all day :wacko:

I'm actually out now. I have cramps and my CM has switched to bright red, so on to May!

And April is a fail for me. The progesterone didn't work. :(

On to the next cycle. Hopefully they will figure out something that will make me have a freaking baby!

I *think* I may have just gotten a very very very faint BFP! Keep your fingers crossed for me, I will retest Friday to hopefully get a real definitive BFP!

Sorry to you ladies with your ugly AFs! Grrrr! Onwards and upwards!

GL markswife! Hope that lines gets darker!

xxx

Thanks girls! The line was so faint I don't think it would show up in a pic, but if I get a nice line Friday I will take a pic :) I have a good feeling about this and I have the feeling I'll get a good line with FMU on Friday. I'm praying this is it and that it sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->