• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aptamil pepti 1 and moving on when weaning

daviess3

Reaction score
My dd is on pepti 1 an has been since week 4 she's now 23 weeks tommorow I'm planning on starting to wean in the next few weeks an wondering do u need to change to pepti 2? As this us from 6 months? I presume a follow on milk? Has anyone else done this?

We think she's cmpi but haven't ever had confirmation, she basically at 3 weeks suffered badly with colic but not just the odd bout I mean up all night screaming in agony nothing would console her, I tried neocate an nutramigen but they didn't help, pepti made it better but still not 100%, now touch wood she's ok we don't have any symptoms now, I was wondering if anyone else had experience of this as I'm tempted to try a normal fattier milk as sges waking twice a night where she's hungry at night? Help confused mother!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->