Aquanatal classes

jocatolo

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Has anyone been to or thinking of going to aquanatal classes? what did you think? when do you start them etc. I've never been to them but would really like them to give them a go this time as this will be my last baby and last chance to experience new things.

Thanks x

i really wanted to go to an aquanatal class but there aren't any in my area. If you've got the opportunity i would go :)

i went quite a few times and really enjoyed it! I moved away tho otherwise I would still do it!

I didn't realise they weren't that widely available. My MW told me about them and they are only in the next town so i think i should grab this opportunity. It also seems like a good way to meet some new ppl

I'm gonig to go, if theyre still running in my area. havnt checked it out yet as i know they want you to be 16 weeks! So will sort it out soon.
Actually attended one with my sis, when she was pg and it was really good, plus run by midwives who you could discuss little problems with!! x

I used to teach them when I was younger. Women were at all points in their pregnancies - sometimes not even showing yet.

The water is really great for you & your body. One warning though - especially as you get larger - get out of the water SLOWLY. The letdown of having all your weight on you again can be surprisingly uncomfortable.

Let you know on wednesday, theres about 3 pools in my town that do it. :happydance:

Your lucky :)
I wanted to do them but none in my area :(

I used to teach them when I was younger. Women were at all points in their pregnancies - sometimes not even showing yet.

The water is really great for you & your body. One warning though - especially as you get larger - get out of the water SLOWLY. The letdown of having all your weight on you again can be surprisingly uncomfortable.

Thanks for the tip that's something i would never have thought about x

I'm desperate for aquanatal classes, but there doesn't seem to be any in my area. Any ideas how I can find my local one? I've been searching for ages, to no avail. Perhaps there just isn't one around here.:cry:

My midwife told me about mine so it might be worth asking yours? Good luck x

https://aquanatal.co.uk/

I recommend using the drop down menu and selecting the relevant section for you, aka "Scotland". It'll bring up a list of local swimming centers that have signed up to say they offer this service.

I've never heard of them but I want to go to one now

i've never had the opportuity but always wanted to and as this is defo my last LO i really want to go so gonna try and book myself in on tuesday. Anyone jnow how much they are roughly? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->