Are any May 25 due dates still out here waiting?

Am may 24th and in the process of being induced! For cholestasis it's not a fast process!! Hope ur labour kicks in soon! Good luck xx

I'm also May 24th. Hardly any painful braxton hicks. 2cm dilated though and mucous plug has been coming out.

I'm 28th and no signs for me. Its my first baby so likely to go nice and late :-(

I'm due 25th too but being first baby I'm not sure anything is even happening.

I suppose the only things I could say is I can feel a lot of pressure downstairs so baby is in the right position and a bit TMI but my bowels are quite loose at the moment.

Also due on the 25th. Not many signs as yet. Just more lower back pain than usual and again sorry for TMI, but more frequent bowel movements since mid week last week. At 38 week appointment baby was still completely free in pelvis, not engaged at all :nope: Although apparently it's quite common for second babies not to engage until labour starts. My first was born by now (induction at 38 + 5 due to spontaneous rupture of membranes), so even though I haven't hit due date yet it kind of feels like I've gone overdue!

26th May here, but will have bubs by section on Weds if he is still in breech (which I am pretty sure he is). Have not had any sort of pains at all, very very light crampy (but not really crampy) feelings every now & again, more light light period pains than cramping really..

I'm due 21 May (Tomorrow) but nothing at all, Braxton Hicks stopped about 2 weeks ago (they were going well until then) and no show. Tried a sweep once that was unsuccessful, another later this morning to try and get the whole thing kicked off....

I'm due May 26th hi all!! Absolutely no twinges!
Getting strong stabbing pains from belly button to crotch but that's just her lying on my ligaments and cervix Ouch!!!
I'm trying not to think about it until I'm actually 40 weeks! Easier said than done!!! X

I was due May 13th I think everyone has come and gone and im still waiting for my baby! Induction is 25th though so will defo have something occuring by then x

May 23rd and still hanging in there! Getting more and more sympathetic looks from coworkers every morning they see me walk in... :-(

I am not happy all of you are still around, but at least I don't feel all alone...
reading these 36, 37 and 38 week labors I was starting to wonder LOL

I have an inituition I will go May 27th...I have always thought that...I don't know why...my hubby thinks it is this Tuesday. I know baby comes when baby wants...so not to have hope on either of these feelings.

I agree trying not to think, but how can you not think about it when I am bouncing on a ball, doing labor lunges and anything to try to stay close to due date. I feel pretty decent, just so anxious to see my little man...I just want him in my arms! My girlfriend was due 5 days ahead of me...and she had her little boy at 36 weeks because her BP was so high...so I have just been so excited seeing her pictures of him growing every week.

I was due May 13th I think everyone has come and gone and im still waiting for my baby! Induction is 25th though so will defo have something occuring by then x

Oh my! I bet you are so ready! Well, I will pray you go first here...so if you reach Saturday, you would be officially two weeks past due...

I don't want to, but I am going to schedule out my weekly doc appts past due date today for next two weeks....seems likely that I will need them. My doc appt for this week is in two hours. So much for her 38 week, I think you can go anytime business...LOL...I had a friend that walked around at 3 cm for 3 weeks, so I knew it is all a quessing game.

I don't want to, but I am going to schedule out my weekly doc appts past due date today for next two weeks....seems likely that I will need them. My doc appt for this week is in two hours. So much for her 38 week, I think you can go anytime business...LOL...I had a friend that walked around at 3 cm for 3 weeks, so I knew it is all a quessing game.

I did this at my last appointment - scheduled 40 and 41 week appointments and told the person at the front desk that I sincerely hoped I'd have to cancel one or both of them. :p

I'm due 23rd, I've been having the odd twinge but as this is my first I don't know if they are signs of labour though! I've been full up with a cold for the last two weeks so I've not been wanting the baby to come until now so I've not been too impatient until now.
I have my friends and family texting and calling all day to see if anything is happening so I'm thinking about it more now though x

I have my friends and family texting and calling all day to see if anything is happening so I'm thinking about it more now though x

I stopped answering my phone last time. And this time I just straight up lied to everyone about my due date. Most of my friends/family don't think I'm due until "the beginning of June" so I haven't been getting bugged too much. People who need to know know the actual date, but I figure it's no one else's dang business and they'll be told when there's a baby to tell 'em about. :-D

I stopped answering my phone last time. And this time I just straight up lied to everyone about my due date. Most of my friends/family don't think I'm due until "the beginning of June" so I haven't been getting bugged too much. People who need to know know the actual date, but I figure it's no one else's dang business and they'll be told when there's a baby to tell 'em about. :-D[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea, but there isn't too many of them as I've not posted any thing on social network sites. So it is only my side of the family (the OH side don't tend to contact me) and a couples of close friends x

Home from appt, she said the same thing...could be anytime!

Urrr...

She did start induction conversation because I am old..(42).she said she would induce next week.

I told her I wanted to go naturally...so she said as long as baby is doing well..she will honor my wish. She scheduled an US for next week and if all is well...she will wait to induce.

Due on 25th and so far nothing, ziltch, nada! No hicks, aches or poops :dohh:

I've in my head that hes coming on 30th so frustrating as it is, i just need to ride this one out!

Hope all goes well for you ladies :flower:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"