Are any May 25 due dates still out here waiting?

As long as everything is medically safe...it sounds like she will let me wait it out until June 8th.

The inducing drugs scare the crap out of me...I really hope to be able to wait until he is ready on his own.

Due 25th to, had a sweep yday and lost some mucas plug with blood init late last night, few cramps this morning but that's it

I'm due the 25th, I've been having painful steady contractions for 2 weeks now. I've been to labor and delivery twice now thinking that it was it, but no dice. I thought that meant I'd go earlier, but I'm still waiting. Come on baby girl!

Still holding out, anyone starting to get annoyed with the constant texts/phone calls asking if anything has happened?! Its driving me insane!

When do you ladies have your next appointments? If baby isn't here Saturday I have to see my MW on Tuesday.

ive got an appointment with the midwife on Saturday, im hoping for a sweep if theres no action by then!!

x

I'm due 28th May and today is the most pregnant I've ever been:( really hoping this one comes soon. Last night had lots of BH's regularly through the night but this morning not a lot. I keep thinking this baby is never actually going to make an appearance!
Any of you keep having really realistic dreams that you've given birth??

Still here Still nothing.... I saw MW on Monday and had high BP, so she came in yesterday and it's dropped!!! She did a sweep, but nothing at all... Back to see her tomorrow to sweep again and have blood work done (I'm a previous section and they have said it's not safe to leave to long or induce, so OB has booked me in for a section Tuesday next week if I don't manage to labor on my own before then)

To stop the calls / texts asking if baby is here yet I popped a FB post saying nothing yet will post when there is any news. Seems to have helped stop a lot of the messages coming in. Made it cheery and breezy, don't want to annoy folks, but at the same time it's better they aren't bugging me every two minutes!

Due on 27th and no real signs yet. If bubs isn't here by next Wednesday I will have to trek 10 miles for my ante natal appointment (am currently staying with ILs 10 miles from home) or officially transfer to the hospital here which I am loathe to do as it will mean having even more blood tests etc xx

Re: texts and calls Family and friends have been good, they know we will call.

Re: progress Started having major rectum pressure last night and it is still here today. Sharp pains going down thigh...I hope this means something is going on. Ofcourse all these pains were coming in the middle of the night so yet one more night with no sleep. Baby boy is an active little bugger at night. He was going crazy last night kicking and moving and then the pressure on rectum...

Still holding out, anyone starting to get annoyed with the constant texts/phone calls asking if anything has happened?! Its driving me insane!

When do you ladies have your next appointments? If baby isn't here Saturday I have to see my MW on Tuesday.

Its exactly same for me... my MIL is here and she keeps ringing everyone telling that nothing has happened yet :o
I was so much waiting for this Maternity Leave... but with MIL being here... it seems like never ending.. everyday seems to be so long and boring by being in the house with her... I wish I was on my own.

Its exactly same for me... my MIL is here and she keeps ringing everyone telling that nothing has happened yet :o
I was so much waiting for this Maternity Leave... but with MIL being here... it seems like never ending.. everyday seems to be so long and boring by being in the house with her... I wish I was on my own.

cant you kick her out?! That would really annoy me!

x

Due today and had my baby boy today! Working on a birth story to add to my signature... :)

Aww congrats fionar! Look forward to hearing about it x

Due today and had my baby boy today! Working on a birth story to add to my signature... :)

Brilliant news, congratulations, looking forward to having a read!

I can't quite believe I am due tomorrow, in one way I can't wait to meet our little girl as it took us so long to get here but it makes me a little sad too. I'm not really sure how I feel and I suppose a lot of that stems from being a FTM but hopefully things will happen on time!

We usually do our shopping on a Saturday and see hubby's dad which we're still planning on doing and we're having a curry over my FIL's - something hot hot for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->