Are any May 25 due dates still out here waiting?

Woke up this morning at 3.15am with period type cramps....they carried on until 7 this morning. I was thinking....'this is it!'. But nooo!!! lol By 8am, all the cramps had stopped :dohh: Im gonna be one of those who is in early labour for days :cry:

Hope everyone else is feeling good!

x

Woke up this morning at 3.15am with period type cramps....they carried on until 7 this morning. I was thinking....'this is it!'. But nooo!!! lol By 8am, all the cramps had stopped :dohh: Im gonna be one of those who is in early labour for days :cry:

Hope everyone else is feeling good!

x

I woke up with cramps at 3am this morning too! Like you I started to wonder if it was it, but they didn't last :growlmad: Just been out for a rather brisk walk, but there are some really blustery cold winds out there where I am and I reckon all it has succeeded in doing is giving me earache!

Just saw your post-huge congrats to Fionar! Can't wait to hear your birth story. There's hope for us yet ladies!

Bloody show and plug this morning, it keeps coming out every time I go...I wonder how long now.

I'm over trying to make the baby come out. I'm still walking a bit, but so far all that walking and sex and yoga has done for me is give me bad braxton hicks that don't turn into real labor. I started using evening primrose oil to soften my cervix.... feeling resigned to waiting this out and possibly need an induction.

Well, last night I had my hubby push the pressure points by ankle and bottom of feet....who knows if that is what started the bloody show today :shrug:

I'm over trying to make the baby come out. I'm still walking a bit, but so far all that walking and sex and yoga has done for me is give me bad braxton hicks that don't turn into real labor. I started using evening primrose oil to soften my cervix.... feeling resigned to waiting this out and possibly need an induction.

Ditto this, tis exactly how I'm feeling :(

It's due date! Did anyone's babies get the memo? Mine doesn't seem to have done! :nope:

Can't believe its today! I was having regular painful contractions for a few hours last night but they went away. This baby isn't budging.

How long do you all plan to wait before getting induced? I have another sweep on Tuesday, and will be induced Thursday if she still hasn't showed.

Hang in there, mamas. My first didn't come for three days after his due date, and I'd been having prodromal labor for AGES before he showed up, then everything STOPPED about three or four days before he came. So maybe things not happening and not seeming to be moving is a good thing? That's kinda what happened this time, too. Tons of prodromal labor, then a calm before the storm, then everything went bang boom and he was here.

Had an appointment with the midwife today. Booked in for a sweep, reflexology & aromatherapy session on Wednesday...all of which should encourage this naughty monkey to come & say hello! X

Can't believe its today! I was having regular painful contractions for a few hours last night but they went away. This baby isn't budging.

How long do you all plan to wait before getting induced? I have another sweep on Tuesday, and will be induced Thursday if she still hasn't showed.

Rub your pressure points, I think that is what did it for me!

Baby Chloe. Born 25 May, weight 10lb 10. Cant believe she is here! Congratulations on all of the other babies joining us!

Congratulations on Chloe (love her name)! Still no baby here :(

baby Jack arrived 30th May, 7lbs!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1880825-hes-arrived.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->