are any of these psychics on ebay true??

lovesmaboyz

mother 2 3 boys
Reaction score
hey ladies,

was just wondering really wether these psychics on ebay are actually true 4 anyone as in the past ive had alot ov readings done 4 me and they have always been wrong...has any 1 ever had a reading and its turned out to b 100% true n spot on where wat they have told you has actually happened??:) thanks xx

I didnt even know they had them on ebay i thought they dont allow fakes, their quick enough taking a pair of fake vans off how do they know their legit lol, iv never had a reading done on the phone or online, i do not belive it is possible to do it that way so wouldnt waste my money, i believe in person is best, Derek Acorah told me all about my family etc knew their names and all info, i believe he is true, believe there are others out there but would prefer to keep to the popular ones with top feedback. Oh i use to do the cards never charged though diod them free for experience and feedback.

id love to get a reading but dont want to get drawn in if these people are just playing on our ttc emotions x

I got a reading on eBay from mesina so did my friend it was only a short reading but we were both shocked how accurate they were she confirmed a lot of what a medium I had a private readin with said then last night I had a chance meeting with someone who see's spirits an she also told me what they both said so I'm trying to be patient for when the time is right for my wee boy to come back to me x

None of the psychics are 100% correct , keep in mind that if you buy a reading its just for fun and dont get your hopes way up over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->