Are baby walkers dangerous?

I love the warning labels they have on them - a picture of a baby skidding all over the place in one & a picture of a baby going down a step:dohh: Jack has one down my PILs haven't got room for one here, so he has Jumperoo at home. We have only just removed the guards on the bottom that stop it from moving, so he can only go backwards in it so far (DH also removed a stopper in it that stopped it going backwards:blush:), there's not that much room down PIL's either & we only tend to go over maybe once a week so he doesn't get to go in it often. He gets bored after about 15 mins, but he does with anything :dohh::rofl:

Sams mum...im going to see the HV tommorow i will ask her and see what she says...just wanted to see all mummys opinions :) xx

Sams mum...im going to see the HV tommorow i will ask her and see what she says...just wanted to see all mummys opinions :) xx

Thanks :D ...I'd be interested to know what she thinks of them x

tom is on his feet already tho!!! if he holds your hands and you lean him forward he stands up!!! bit wobbly but OMG!

tom is on his feet already tho!!! if he holds your hands and you lean him forward he stands up!!! bit wobbly but OMG!

This is how Jack was and when we held his hands he would walk forward hehe, when we told the MW she didn't believe us so we showed her :rofl: She was so shocked and said encourage it and now he is walking all over the place when we hold his hands :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->