Are Bumbo Seats any good?

N

Neecee

I was looking at maybe getting one but was just wondering if anyone else thinks they're any good?

yes i recommend one, i just wished i'd purchased one a bit earlier than i did at 5 months old. my daughter will sit and play in hers and eat her lunch. It's great for taking to relatives aswell.

Definately! So handy! Caitlyn's just growing out of hers now and she's 10 months xx

yeh absolutely loved mine she used it for months! def recomend it!

From what age can they be used? Kai's only 10 weeks but he's been trying to pull himself up from lying down when I hold his hands and he loves sitting upright on my lap and having a good look around!

they say to be used when baby can hold his head up,lots use them very early ,prob 2mth x

ur LO is SO cute !! hes grown fast from the pics i saw on ur birth story :)

they say to be used when baby can hold his head up,lots use them very early ,prob 2mth x

ur LO is SO cute !! hes grown fast from the pics i saw on ur birth story :)

Awww, thank you! He's been holding his head up for a while now so I might get him one. He's such a nosey baby, he has to see EVERYTHING that's going on around him!

Tiffs loves hers. She's still a little bit on the small side for it though so I only put her in it occasionally. It's good because she gets bored really easily and will really lie flat for long so saves me sitting her up on me all the time. x

i had one given it away now but it worked wonders on amelia she loved sittin in it and playin with the toys on the tray.
xx

Thomas is 4& 1/2 months now and I admit I haven't tried it with him for a few weeks but he didn't seem too happy with it last time I tried it with him - his head seemed really floppy in it, but maybe now he is a bit older he might like it more. Might try it again after his next feed.

MY dd likes hers okay...but gets irritated with it after a few mins of being in it...maybe she will like it more when her head/neck gets a little stronger. Hard to tell.

we put maley in it at nearly 3 months old.......just for short periods of time....she loves it now x

not that great for us but Hannah's always been on the over active side and does not like to be confined

I just got one on ebay!

was just going to suggest this!

Rebecca loves hers, think she was almost 3 months old before we put her in hers but probably could have done it sooner as she has had really good head/neck control from a few weeks old.

Ellie loves her and the tray is great aswell she loves to sit in it to eat and play and just to watch her big bro playing and takng to relatives houses for somewhere for her to sit and eat defo recommend it.

I saw a few people on here had mentioned them, and when I went to my friends house, she had one for her little girl and said it was brilliant, so I have bought one for Harry. He's still too little and floppy-headed to stay in it for any longer than a minute at the moment though! Can't wait until he can use it. He seems to quite like the fact that he's sat up like a person!

My friend's little girl is about 4.5 months old now and she has figured out a way of getting out of hers though. She goes as stiff as a board and uses her straightened out legs to lever herself up! My friend isn't happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->