are cotton bottoms the same as bummis?

abigail_71

Reaction score
Am looking at nappy wraps and often see "cotton bottoms/bummis" are they the same brand? Ta!

I'm not sure if it's the same thing sorry but the bummis cover I have is made of PUL not cotton...

Just found this :)

Bummis have been making wraps since the year dot. Cotton Bottoms were a UK nappy laundry company. They got Bummis to make their wraps for the UK market with CB labels and sell them as Cotton bottom wraps, they packaged them with prefolds and sold them through the shops etc. Then Tommee Tippee bought the brand, and more recently decided to stop selling washable nappies (I presume it conflicts with the Sangenic nappy wrapper brand they also bought).
Subsequently Bummis have entered an arrangemment with Tots Bots who now diistribute Bummis in the UK.

Bummis produce several wraps, the original, the Super Whipser Wrap (and the Whisper pull on pant, the Polar Fleece and the Bummis Cotton Wrap (many pretty designs) which may also be used as a swim pant.
Not all their wrap types are available in the UK though

Thanks for that! I read several peoples reviews saying bummis wraps are as good / better than motherease and was looking for them on fleabay. Wasn't sure - but perhaps cotton bottoms brand is worth a whirl if previously made by bummis!

If it's any help I use cotton bottom wraps and I think they are really good, I rarely get any leaks - even with big explosive bf poops!

Afterthought - there is a seller on ebay who is currently selling brand new cotton bottoms wraps think he is/was doing them at 4.99 for 3, or best offers I offered £3 and was accepted so paid £1 per wrap (I did have to agree to buy 9 but that's how many I wanted)

When Imi was little I was very happy with her cotton bottoms but now shes a chunky monkey, I find ME much better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->