• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are girls or boys harder work to raise?

B

Belle25

Just wondered which gender people think are harder work to raise? Generally speaking of course!
My nephews were so placid as babies/toddlers, so was my oh as a babyapparently,and my cousins little boy is so chilled..but my two girls have given me loads of grief!! They are quite feisty :haha:
Oh had to carry dd2 home from supermarket kicking and screaming today! :blush: such a diva!
So what do you think? Boys or girls? Generally speaking

Xx

I honesty think it depends on the child rather than the gender. My lb is a complete nightmare at times but then I see girls the same age and think they are much worse. But that said my friends little girl is so chilled out you'd hardly know she was there same goes for my nephew!

Agree with the above, definitely depends on each child, not their gender.

I think boys my son wants more attention then my daughter but dont think i can use that as an excuse lol

Everyone with grown up children have told me unanimously girls are harder to raise!

I don't think gender will matter at baby/toddler/young child age, I think that is dependent on the child. I have heard and feel a girl may be harder to raise at teenage age, I just think there's a little more to worry about mainly due to our society!! But obviously it will be circumstantial.

I have been told boys are harder to potty train and right now I'm believing that haha.

I don't find my girl harder than my boys, or vice versa. They're about the same really.

Mine are only little so I can't comment yet but my parents say I was a LOT easier than my brothers (it's true, I was perfect :haha:)

I was harder for my parents than my brother lol

Everyone keeps telling me boys are harder as babies but easier as they got older! Time wil tell haha! xxx

I have one of each. They're both very different and they both have their moments and stuff but I wouldn't say one was harder to look after than the other.

It's probably about equal - it's just a different set of challenges with each (especially as they get older). I would imagine their inborn personality has a lot to do with it, as well.

Definatly down to personality!
I have 2 boys, eldest was a joy as a baby, toddler and child... Still gives us no grief at the age of 14 other than being a grumpy teen. This son who's 2... God gives me strength to not throttle him every day!!

I can't believe I've produced 2 boys that are completly different!

My son is quite high strung but that's more because of his condition. He is however very friendly and always has a smile for everyone.

He's definitely more trouble than my cousin's little girl but that's the only experience I have :haha:

I only have a girl but my experience with children is that it depends on child. My little girl is less distructive than the boys we know and has a good imagination. She can have her moments like anyone though but over all is a very caring, sweet natured little girl. But the little boys are very sweet as well

I think it depends on the child, not the gender. Raising my daughter has been a breeze so far.

Well I'd say boys. My boy has been such hard work from the word go. If I'd have had him first I defiantly wouldn't have rushed to have anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->