Are my choices too odd?

Purpular

Reaction score
Evening!

I am newly pregnant and already starting to put my lists together. My husband just says 'okay' to everything I suggest so I don't know if I'm suggesting crazy things or not.

Does anybody like any of the names on any of the lists or can suggest something similar? I particularly like C and V names but I'm not 100% set.

Boys
Vincent
Daniel
Clay
Sam

Girls
Violet
Rosa
Sadie
Vivien
Clara
Cora

I'm sure the lists will change over the next few months but I'd really appreciate hearing everybody else's thoughts.

I think most of the names are lovely. I'm not a big fan of Sadie or Rosa. But nothing wrong with them, just my preference.

Not too odd at all, those are all mainstream names.

Not a fan of Sadie. Pretty just not for me. :) Daniel I used to like until I got abuse hurled at me by my douchbag brother of the same name.

As for your 'odd' list, nothing odd there at all. Most of them I think you will find are uncommon and won't appear in the top 10 names for the year but surely not odd. :)

Not at all. I quite like them, especially Violet and Sadie :)

Not odd at all!
I'm not a fan of Sadie or Rosa but I like the others :).
Some other V and C name suggestions:

Viola
Vera
Verity
Coral

Carter
Victor

None of those are odd at all. I like Sam for a boy, and I love Clara, Sadie, and Violet for girls!

Thanks for all your help. I know none off my choices were totally off the wall but with hubby blindly agreeing with everything I just felt like I'd not had a proper discussion. You've all been really kind.

I like Viola too. Good suggestion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->