Are my eyes playing tricks or is there something there?

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
Ok ladies, I took this test this morning it was not with fmu. To me irl I swear there is something there but when I take a picture it does not show up as well. I could just be seeing things, but I wanted to post and see what some of you experienced ladies think. Let me know!

Attachments

• 20160208_113531.jpg
    20160208_113531.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20160208_113855.jpg
    20160208_113855.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 37
I see something. How many do are you?

I see something in the second pic.

Thank you so much ladies! This has me so hopeful!!

Andi, I am not sure hun, ever since I had my first baby my schedule has not gone back to normal. From my "gut feeling" which may not be much, I think I am at least a week before my period is due or on the week its due. I lost interest in keeping track of my cycle after it went all wacky.

Bev, :hugs: How are you hun?? I have not been around in such a long time and I see you had your sweet baby prince. I am so happy for you I could jump 10 million feet in the air!! :hugs: I really hope this is it for us! :)

I think I will ask my husband when my last period was and I can probably get a better idea of where I am at in my cycle. Believe it or not lol, he is better at remembering when I get my period than I am...... hmmm I wonder why :haha:. One thing I do know is it has at least been 5 weeks since my last period and before I had my first baby my cycle is on a 35 day cycle.

I definitely see a line. Even better in that second pic! Keep testing! Good luck!

:wohoo: I can't wait to test again. How long should I wait? Tomorrow probably?

I do see a line. I would retest with a FRER. The blue dye tests are infamous for evaps. But totally retest in a day or two to see if the line gets darker. But it does look like a bfp to me.

Can evaps happen even if you look / take the picture right after the test is done? I am so new to this lol, with my first baby the test was pretty clear.

Thank you hun! I will get some FRER for next time,

With blue dye, yea. They seem to be more prevalent than with pink dye. BUT that looks like a nice even thick line so I think it's less likely to be an evap.

Thanks Sunshine! I will be keeping my fingers nice and tightly crossed. I did notice that blue dye tests seem more "smudgy" than the FRER tests.

evaps don't happen right away. Evaporation lines are just that...lines that happen as the pee evaporates. And true evaps take awhile to appear. I have never had a test give me an evap within the time limit. Frers take hours to give evaps and usually they give me one (if they give me one) the next day.

that being said...blue dye tests tend to run and create false lines in the test line area creating false positives.

I would get a pink dye test and test again.

Thanks Aayla! I will be getting an FRER.

I can tell you that this test is not one of those cases. It has no dye running or bleeding.

OMG LADIES I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I just took an FRER AND IT WAS A :bfp: albeit a faint pink one but it is for sure 100% there!!!

:wohoo:

Just waiting on my phone to charge so I can take a good picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->