Are my levels normal??

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Whew sorry for all the posts today haha but I just got a call from the labs with my bloodwork info.

They said that my leves are at 59hcg. My last period was December 10 which puts me at about 25 days since my lmp and at about 9dpo. Is that a good number for how early I am??

Thanks ladies!! :hugs:

Yup! Mine were 16 at 11dpo, so yours sound great!

Oh wow. Well I hope that they double and everything is fine! I have another blood test on Sunday because my doctor wants to make sure the numbers are rising.

I'm new to all the levels and stuff haha so I wasn't sure if that was good or not.

When in doubt, visit www.betabase.info. They have charts with highest numbers , lowest numbers, and average numbers reported for dpo up to 30dpo for singletons, twins, and triplets, and have an hcg calculator. It's one of my favourite sites.

And yup, all is good here. Almost 12 weeks. By 25dpo, my levels were 17,000. What's more important is that they are doubling, not what the number actually is.

When in doubt, visit www.betabase.info. They have charts with highest numbers , lowest numbers, and average numbers reported for dpo up to 30dpo for singletons, twins, and triplets, and have an hcg calculator. It's one of my favourite sites.

And yup, all is good here. Almost 12 weeks. By 25dpo, my levels were 17,000. What's more important is that they are doubling, not what the number actually is.

According to the site mine seems really high then! Idk if that's a good thing or not? Lol

there fine, numbers really do vary from person to person...as long as they double ur ok hun :)

xx

there fine, numbers really do vary from person to person...as long as they double ur ok hun :)

xx

Thank you :thumbup: I am praying that this little bean is a super sticky one and the numbers go up! Just wondering if the number to start with is good? Lol

xx

Thank you :thumbup: I am praying that this little bean is a super sticky one and the numbers go up! Just wondering if the number to start with is good? Lol

well i dont know if this helps any..

my now 13 yr old 6 feet tall son when i was only 5-6 weeks preggy was 6mui and didnt go up ever 2-3 days he went up every 4-5 days they kept on telling me there was no hope but my son proved them wrong :)

maybe this will help u in some way :hugs:

xx

well i dont know if this helps any..

my now 13 yr old 6 feet tall son when i was only 5-6 weeks preggy was 6mui and didnt go up ever 2-3 days he went up every 4-5 days they kept on telling me there was no hope but my son proved them wrong :)

maybe this will help u in some way :hugs:

Aw. :hugs: thank you that does help! I'm just a worry wart and probably will worry all through the pregnancy lol :haha:

well that is what us mommies do from the moment we find out about them...it awesome to have a place to come to with the mommy nerves though huh :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->