Are the coca cola trucks near you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance::happydance:

We are going to go see it next saturday :happydance::happydance:
the kids are so excited, I may also be alittle excited:blush:

It's a truck in a car park :rofl: but its a COCA COLA truck in a car park :rofl:

Never heard of this before! It's down here next Tuesday so we are taking LO :happydance:

Its no-where near us, the closest one is going to be 1.5-2 hours away. :(

Wow im shocked i didnt think it would come here!
Its in Coventry on the 7th December :happydance:

I must be doing this wrong :dohh:

I type in Surrey or Croydon or Wallington and all it comes up with is Brent or Central London which is MILES away!

Oh actually i did do it right its just not coming anywhere near me :cry:

I've been to ours today! well it was good an I'm glad I went and I can say I've been an got a few pics but it really is just the truck, there's some Christmas songs playing, not a choir like the site says! and couple if girls giving out mini cokes and one taking pics onto a card which you have to type in site an download. It wad good to dee
Bit it's not an evening out or anything, unless you combine it with something else shopping or something.it stayed for 4 hrs.

I've been to ours today! well it was good an I'm glad I went and I can say I've been an got a few pics but it really is just the truck, there's some Christmas songs playing, not a choir like the site says! and couple if girls giving out mini cokes and one taking pics onto a card which you have to type in site an download. It wad good to dee
Bit it's not an evening out or anything, unless you combine it with something else shopping or something.it stayed for 4 hrs.

Is it lit up?xx

Someone posted a pic on her somewher or facebook and it was lit up :)

I still can't wait Ohhh and you get FREE coke :happydance::happydance:
what more could a girl ask for :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583