Are there any dangers in getting pregnant before your a/f has gone back to normal?

sheridon1984

Mummy to Sophia
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm new to all this so sorry if this has been asked before.

R therre any dangers in getting pregnant before your periods have returned to normal? or is it just that its harder to tell your dates?

sorry if im being thick :dohh:

Thanks in advance x

I hope I am not stepping over bounds, but why are your periods irregular?

When i say returned to normal i mean returned at all? sorry i wasnt very clear, i stopped taking the 28 day pill 47 days ago and havent had any withdrawal bleeds or anything so i just wondered about unprotected sex basically. My husband and are waiting to try - its just hard to find out info!

thanks

I would say that there is always a chance. If you are WTT, you should still use protection. I remember that I missed what would have been my first period after going off the pill.
I have also heard, don't quote me or anything, have an increased chance of getting pregnant right after the pill cause of the hormone changes and whatnot. I think you may be able to get a better answer over in the TTC forum. They are a FANTASTIC knowledge base. :hug:

Thank you for that, i will hop over to the other forum and see what i find out there.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->