Are these pregnancy symptoms?UPDATED!after BFP

Sweety21

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

I am new to this all but, want to know did anybody experience these symptoms.
Me and dh are NTNP. My ovulation might have occurred same time as we BD.
And from one week I am having these symptoms. Its might be just 8dpo so, don't want to get dishearten with :bfn:

1. Hot flashes
2. Headaches
3. Eye twitching ( I know I sound funny but, some people had only this symptom of being preggers)
4. Sore throat/coughing
5. Intermittent pain in boobs
6. Backache
7. Creamy CM (not much )

I never had the first four symptoms before. Any thoughts? Scared to test :cry:

Anyone experiencing same things?

Editing after getting :bfp:so, others can know their symptoms might bepositive:

8.Thirsty all d time
9. Burning sensation in boobs.
10. Very very Hungry
11. Pulse like pain in cervix for one day.
12.cramping at 9~10dpo (very mild)
13. Started spotting around 12dpo (still going on but, only when I wipe)

So That's it gals. Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone.

Hi Sweety21!

I am new too :) and also NTNP for 8 cycles now !

I would say just wait a bit before testing.

Good luck!! :kiss:

It´s always hard when it comes to symptoms like these. I know that in my case and many others, I trick myself into thinking I am preggo and when I have a symptoms around the time AF should come, I do research and somehow find it as a symptom... It´s gonna happen, just breathe and focus on looking at designs and all of that other stuff!

Hi Bluz and Miama,

Thanks for reply. I am trying my best to distract myself from all this.

What are your signs btw?

Today I have stuffy nose, cold like symptoms and aching thighs.

Miama, glad we are is same situation. Let me know what symptoms u have.

Air hug to both of you and lots of baby dust.

Good Luck!!

Well Im 3 days late... no AF yet, had nausea and peeing alll of the time! Kind of had sore breasts ( never get it during AF) the first day, but it went away, but still feel heavy, hard to explain. Baby Dust for all! Doubt Im a BFP, so just focusing on getting AF or keep hoping for next month!

Although, your status say impatient I think u r quite patient.
Good luck for bfp /next cycle. I hope u will bfp. Keep us posted.

Although, your status say impatient I think u r quite patient.
Good luck for bfp /next cycle. I hope u will bfp. Keep us posted.

Its just I have been trying for so long I dont want to get my hopes up! Cried to much and spent too much money on tests to go on a whim! But thank you!

gl ladies :)
First of all Congratulations. Hope u r enjoying u r new phase of life.
And thanks. Hope rest of us get :bfp:

6days to go.

CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO GET A BFP THIS MONTH! Good luck to you girl! Its gonna happen and we are all going to move forums to the first trimester moms and be on :cloud9:

Bluz I am having a big smile on my face after a hectic day at work, after reading your message.

But, I have started having af like pain already. Don't get it. I am 6 days away from af.

Hi Bluz and Miama,

Thanks for reply. I am trying my best to distract myself from all this.

What are your signs btw?

Today I have stuffy nose, cold like symptoms and aching thighs.

Miama, glad we are is same situation. Let me know what symptoms u have.

Air hug to both of you and lots of baby dust.

Good Luck!!

Hey Sweety21! I have no symptoms at all now. Even the usual PMS symptoms are absent this month. I usually get sore boobs 2 weeks before period, this month nothing!! I'm trying to distract myself and not think a lot about it all. Good luck!! and keep us updated!!

Miama thanks, I will. I usually get cramps about 2days before my af.
Not sure if its spicy food I ate last night.
Trying to get it out of head for a while.

If you have any other symptom do let us know. Air hug.

well sad news for me. 4 days late and i had very light spotting... its not normal, but im sure its af and ill wait for next month... put on my pjs and just curled up on my couch. Sweety I am glad to make you feel better! Thats what we are here for! Both of you are gonna get BFP and Im going to be here when you do to celebrate it! Sometimes we just need to stop overthinking it! Good Luck Girls!

well sad news for me. 4 days late and i had very light spotting... its not normal, but im sure its af and ill wait for next month... put on my pjs and just curled up on my couch. Sweety I am glad to make you feel better! Thats what we are here for! Both of you are gonna get BFP and Im going to be here when you do to celebrate it! Sometimes we just need to stop overthinking it! Good Luck Girls!

I am so sorry to hear that. Hang in there. Next month will be yours.
You are right. We should stop overthinking. I am not sure anymorr, because of af like cramps from yesterday. So, most probably there won't be any celebration :(.

I have borrowed some books from library to distract myself.
No more symptoms searches. Would be just visiting this space to
See any of us have bfp.
Cheer up and go grab some beer may be?

:dust:

Hi ladies, just read all the comments and wanted to say in right there with you! It's so hard not to read into every bodily nuance as a hopeful sign. I'm currently 4 days late and getting a :bfn: Trying again in am but good luck and baby dust to you all. :)

Hi 29and Holding ,

Is it normal for u too be late. Did u had same kind of symptoms?
May be blood work might show up positive???
Good luck to u too.

Oh Bluz :( I absolutely know that feeling when the witch comes. Hang in there sweety. My best best best wishes for ur next cycle :hugs:.

As for me, well i'm still in my 2 weeks wait and no symptoms at all, neither PMS nor pregnancy symptoms.

Gd luck for all of u ladies!!

:dust:

Hi ladies, just read all the comments and wanted to say in right there with you! It's so hard not to read into every bodily nuance as a hopeful sign. I'm currently 4 days late and getting a :bfn: Trying again in am but good luck and baby dust to you all. :)

Thx and Gd luck to you too 29andHolding! Is it normal for you to be late? Do you have any PMS symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->