Are these pregnancy symptoms?UPDATED!after BFP

well sad news for me. 4 days late and i had very light spotting... its not normal, but im sure its af and ill wait for next month... put on my pjs and just curled up on my couch. Sweety I am glad to make you feel better! Thats what we are here for! Both of you are gonna get BFP and Im going to be here when you do to celebrate it! Sometimes we just need to stop overthinking it! Good Luck Girls!

I am so sorry to hear that. Hang in there. Next month will be yours.
You are right. We should stop overthinking. I am not sure anymorr, because of af like cramps from yesterday. So, most probably there won't be any celebration :(.

I have borrowed some books from library to distract myself.
No more symptoms searches. Would be just visiting this space to
See any of us have bfp.
Cheer up and go grab some beer may be?

best advice ive heard! :thumbup:
started af so here we go again... my hubby doesnt help things much either when your late and you feel sick he throws it under the rug ( his way of dealing with stress... he thinks its my fault we arent BFP) so i think imma take a change of pace and distract myself. have a friend whose married for 2 months now and announced BFP on facebook... i cried... so hard! all in good time girls! :happydance:

well sad news for me. 4 days late and i had very light spotting... its not normal, but im sure its af and ill wait for next month... put on my pjs and just curled up on my couch. Sweety I am glad to make you feel better! Thats what we are here for! Both of you are gonna get BFP and Im going to be here when you do to celebrate it! Sometimes we just need to stop overthinking it! Good Luck Girls!

You are right. We should stop overthinking. I am not sure anymorr, because of af like cramps from yesterday. So, most probably there won't be any celebration :(.

See any of us have bfp.

started af so here we go again... my hubby doesnt help things much either when your late and you feel sick he throws it under the rug ( his way of dealing with stress... he thinks its my fault we arent BFP) so i think imma take a change of pace and distract myself. have a friend whose married for 2 months now and announced BFP on facebook... i cried... so hard! all in good time girls! :happydance:

Hey Bluz, I know what u must be going through. And situation gets worst when, u r partner is not helping either. But, don't worry. Just take a break and try and relax for 1-2months.
Even my face book page is full of pictures of my friends and their babies which makes me more emotional and useless. So, I stopped visiting it. My sister-in-law announced hers too and I cried like hell. I know I sound selfish but, it just made me feel so useless.
It took me hell lot of efforts to talk my man in to this and we agreed upon NTNP. We have been married 4 years now.

Anyways, back to you don't worry Hun everything would be alright. Are u seeing doctor ? May be visiting doc might help? And about your Man. You are right it's their way of dealing with stress. So, we have to deal with it. It's the way they are made.
Be strong :hugs:

Gals, I am about to burst in tears. I just had some kind of spotting which might be my af coming on cd24 or 12dpo. I am not sure yet.
I didn't have or notice my af this early. On day 25/26 in past I had it.
Just waiting for it to get darker and develop into menstural flow (sorry tmi).
All those symptoms might have been my new af symptoms.

Twitchy eye is a sign of fatigue, which is a sign of pg. So maybe :)

See any of us have bfp.

Hey Bluz, I know what u must be going through. And situation gets worst when, u r partner is not helping either. But, don't worry. Just take a break and try and relax for 1-2months.
Even my face book page is full of pictures of my friends and their babies which makes me more emotional and useless. So, I stopped visiting it. My sister-in-law announced hers too and I cried like hell. I know I sound selfish but, it just made me feel so useless.
It took me hell lot of efforts to talk my man in to this and we agreed upon NTNP. We have been married 4 years now.

Anyways, back to you don't worry Hun everything would be alright. Are u seeing doctor ? May be visiting doc might help? And about your Man. You are right it's their way of dealing with stress. So, we have to deal with it. It's the way they are made.
Be strong :hugs:

definitely the best advice i have gotten since i have been here! you dont realize how much it helps! :hugs:
I am scheduling an appt with a gyn this week to see if im healthy enough, what i can do... but havent gone before because i really wanted to try on my own and also couldnt bear to hear there might be something wrong... been trying for a year now, but only 7 months knowing my ovulation. or at least when i think it is... until then im taking a breather :sleep: and just maybe that will make the :bfp: happen!
:dust:

That's great to hear. I think most of people get sweet surprise when they actyally stop thinking.
I hope you get good qdvice from doc. Let me when u r back and glad I could help.
My Status:
Spotting feom yesterday (2times exactly) looks like new pms symptom. Ne ways feeling very feverish so, just wanna go home and relax. Wish today was another holiday.

That's great to hear. I think most of people get sweet surprise when they actyally stop thinking.
I hope you get good qdvice from doc. Let me when u r back and glad I could help.
My Status:
Spotting feom yesterday (2times exactly) looks like new pms symptom. Ne ways feeling very feverish so, just wanna go home and relax. Wish today was another holiday.

you and i are gonna get there! im calling it i think we will happen very close together... what are your normal c-days? ( im 28-31)

Mine are 25-28 only in 2years only1 or 2 time 31days. I wish we both get there together hugs :)
I have crossed 25days mark no sign of af yet. Just gonna wait till Saturday to test one last time before I go to ski. Yay!!

Ladies... I want your opinion... Today (CD 24), I had white creamy discharge. What could it mean? Usually, in the week preceding AF, I have "dry" yellowish discharge. Thanks in advance!!

Maybe yu guys could help My period is supposed too come.on March 2nd but it never came than on March 3rd wen I went to the bathroom there was white mucas && wen I wiped there was blood I could tell it wasn't my period because it was pink && red than on the 4th I wen I went too the bathroom I noticed the sane thing so I put on a pant liner and it took a whole day too fill the whole thing && now today is the 5th and its only wen I wipe has this ever happened too anyone my periods are regular && im going crazy because idk wats going on could sumbody help....

Hey Girls!!!!

I think I have faint +line on my HPT. Its 5am in morning and I just woke and felt today is d day so, went to loo and tested. I am in utter shock and need second opinion. Can't even express how happy I am. But, just wondering can it be false positive??? Just wanna show u guys and get second opinion just, don't know how to do it.

Miama,
I had creamy white discharge a little, but not sure about it. Because I had it in these past 3 days with spotting.

Shanea,
Hi there. If you feel u r pregnant you will get bfp by now. May b take a test and give a peace to mind??

eeeeeek congratulations! xxxxxx
false positives are rare x

eeeeeek congratulations! xxxxxx
false positives are rare x

Thanks alot Zilla. Can I ask you to have a look at my HPT and assure me I am not dreaming. Thanks in advance.
I uploaded it in this forum
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1752223-12-dpo-frustrated.html

Hey Zilla, thank u so so much. I am not dreaming and on :cloud9:
:hugs: to you. I cannot wait to tell my hubby, he is on business trip. Thanks again.

Hey Zilla, thank u so so much. I am not dreaming and on :cloud9:
:hugs: to you. I cannot wait to tell my hubby, he is on business trip. Thanks again.

:hugs: back! Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months xxxx

sweety... havent been on till now and feel like i missed something!! did you get a :bfp: ??????????????

sweety... havent been on till now and feel like i missed something!! did you get a :bfp: ??????????????

Bluz I tested waking way early and
I think i got :bfp:. Posted it in different forum. Check it here. It's faint but, zilla assured me it is pisitive.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1752223-12-dpo-frustrated.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->