Are these pregnancy symptoms?

helpme123

Reaction score
I'm on birth control but I had sex without a condom many times, but only once did I get ejaculated into, which was 7 weeks ago. Lately I've found myself not able to eat, I'm hungry but whenever I try to eat after taking a few bites I want to vomit. Even smelling food or thinking about it makes me nauseous most times. I picked up food today after barely eating for two days and I could only finish a little. I skipped my period last month and I tried to get it this month, I ended up taking a week of my pills but then stopped.. a week or so later there's still no sign of a period. I'm also currently treating myself for a yeast infection so I'm not sure if that could be something that would interfere. I'm just wondering if it's worth buying a pregnancy test, I'm planning on buying one tomorrow.

Hi Dear,

Your symptoms suggest pregnancy but it can be due to yeast infection as well.
Last cycle I had mild UTI and that increased my cycle length to 40 days :wacko:

I'll suggest you to test ASAP, so that in case of pregnancy you can start your first trimester medicines (Folic acid, Iron cap and Multi vitamins)

I'm planning on taking one tomorrow! I have no other symptoms though.. My boobs aren't sore or anything.

Medicines for UTI normally has side effect such as dizziness, feeling nauseous and vomiting.
As you are taking medicines also for yeast infection, may be you can google the side effects of those medicines as well .

Also, after ovulation if you normally have sore boobs but this time that is missing then its a good sign :thumbup:

I've had the symtoms for about 2-3 weeks now, long before I started using canesten for my yeast infection so I doubt its that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->