are these pregnancy symptoms?

GreenEyes87

Reaction score
I'll try to make this short. I'm 12dpo. (we did use pull out during ovulation) At around 6-8dpo I had every sign under the sun! Now my body feels super hot (i can just feel it internally and my face and neck are burning up) Just took my temp and its 98.6 I am also coughing like crazy. I'm bloated, slightly crampy, at times in the morning when I get out of bed I feel ever so slightly nauseated, not much cervical discharge, however, when I do have it, it's like a clear/white watery kind. My ovaries have been aching since, pretty much ovulation. (not sure why??) I took a First Response yesterday - bfn. Oh and how could I forget this darn headache! Are these signs of pregnancy??? Also my nippples are very sensitive and my boobs are a little sore. AF is due on friday the 13th. what could this be!?

Well they do sound like it but 12dpo would show up on a test but you may be coming down with something and tbh the best thing to do is wait until you are a week late and then test as often the tests are not that precise when you take them early but good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->