May ♡ testing thread

Hi ladies, I'm new here. @NightFlower could you please add me for 2nd of February? I'm 5 dpo today, trying to saty cool and not thinking about it but losing the plot already.

I've had mild cramps and twinges since 3 dpo... my mind is obviously enjoying playing tricks as well aware that implatation hasn't even started yet haha !

Welcome to BabyandBump :)

Hi Ladies I’m back in my 2 week wait after a Mc at the start of the month. Apparently my egg quality isn’t good and that’s why I keep miscarrying:(

Just hoping for a good one.

Hi Ladies I’m back in my 2 week wait after a Mc at the start of the month. Apparently my egg quality isn’t good and that’s why I keep miscarrying:(

I'm sorry for your loss. Welcome back.

Hi Xx good luck! Sorry for you loss, hoping for the best

Good luck chocolate, hope you get your bfp soon

I am very sorry @Xxenssial Hoping for a sticky bean for you very soon [-o<

Hi ladies
Here's really cheering you all on!!! I know how tedious TTC can be, praying you'll get your babies soon!!! Also, I found out a friend of mine, 48 years old is 6 months pregnant with her 5th child!! She divorced from her ex-husband, with whom she had 4 teenage children with, met a new guy and is pregnant with his child!! I mean, that's quite amazing isn't it??!! I hope this gives hope and inspiration to those of you who've been trying for a while and feel like time is running out. God is never too late and He's never too early. He's always right on time.

Hey ladies, I have been away for over half year here. I loss my first baby at 5.5 months pregnancy last year. Feeling defeated and was very upset.

I had my last embryo transfer on May 13, and tested positive!! I'm back!! First beta is 452!! (10dp5dt). Progesterone level is only 26( tested on 10dp5dt. It's not required by clinic but I did it on my own. From the lab guidelines, first trimester should be above 36nmol/L . Mine is kind of low. Any advice?

Sorry I've been absent this month :/ I've just felt so hopeless. 5dpo today. I already started testing because why not, nothing to lose and I have tons of cheapies. Of course bfn this early. My birthday is the first week of June, so I'm hoping for a nice birthday present from the universe ❤️ the pics are the same test with different lighting.

PXL_20240527_231127322.jpg

PXL_20240527_230548594~2.jpg

Sorry I've been absent this month :/ I've just felt so hopeless. 5dpo today. I already started testing because why not, nothing to lose and I have tons of cheapies. Of course bfn this early. My birthday is the first week of June, so I'm hoping for a nice birthday present from the universe ❤️ the pics are the same test with different lighting.

View attachment 1118593

View attachment 1118594
Good luck. Glad to see you're back!! Hope you get a nice Birthday bfp. I know how you feel. Hugs!

Hey ladies looks like I'm out this cycle as we didn't get to dtd in time. So I'll be testing at the end of June. Hopefully. Also be my 3yr mark for ttc baby 2. Have a great week.

It always sucks to miss a cycle @NightFlower , also been ttc #2 for about 3 years. It's so hard.

6dpo. I have shadow eyes. I see something in person but it's bfn, no line or color

PXL_20240528_132444111.jpg

Had a loss the beginning of the month. Think I ovulated the 18th. Took these today because I am impatient. Think I may see something vvvvvf does anyone else see anything?

20240528_110956.jpg

Hi ladies, praise be AF finally! arrived on cd 50...Means I am out and will be lurking until August, when I will be testing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->