Are these Symptoms? What are yours?

Reaction score
So these are a few symptoms I've had over the last 10 days, as a bit of a newbie when it comes to this which of these are symptoms of pregnancy and what might just be normal? What are your symptoms?

Breast tenderness
Cramp in foot
Mood swings
Break out Acne around mouth and chin
Creamy discharge
Heart burn
Bloating

I'm trying not to symptom spot but I've had a couple weird things happen.

3DPO- really tired. Up for 3 hours and had to take nap....napped for 4 hours. Slept perfectly fine the night before.
6DPO-headache
7dpo- had a quick dream that night of a positive HPT
9dpo-(today) feeling slight dull AF like feeling. (Still 5 days from AF)

Not much but something.

I think it's impossible not to symptom check lol. I'm also 5 days away from AF!

Hi ladies
So I'm 7dpo today and I got a positive on an OPK today , I don't think it was late ovulation as I got a strong positive about 8 days ago and had all the ewcm and ovulation pain , in the last week I've had

1DPO - 3DPO Nothing
4 DPO cramps sore nipples
5DPO - really bad cramps - sore nipples and an abundance of white creamy cm , was really horny
6dpo same as above but cramp not as bad , nipples letting up too
7dpo positive OPK. ???? - hpt any advice ladies xx:winkwink: today I actually woke up with a really sore neck not a sore throat but when I press lightly where my glands are feels like they are bruised , I also have what's like a cold sore in my nose , not had that for yearrrrrrs x

Please tell me I don't have line eye it's been such a long journey for us xx 7dpo is today not yesterday so keep in mind when see pic xx thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 26
Please tell me I don't have line eye it's been such a long journey for us xx 7dpo is today not yesterday so keep in mind when see pic xx thanks

I'm horrible at these things but I see a couple light lines down the strip more than I think they are supposed to be.

One of those lines is part of the test its the one closest , I suppose I'm only 7DPO xx

When the image is open its a lot more obvious and more obvious in person xx:baby:

My AF is not due until next week but for the past week and a half I have been experiencing symptoms I think. Bloated, extremely tired, dropping things, stuffy nose, and for the past few days small pinching in lower abdomen. One night this week found a small pink spot of blood when using the bathroom and then nothing. I took a test yesterday and it was negative. Could it be too soon?

My AF is not due until next week but for the past week and a half I have been experiencing symptoms I think. Bloated, extremely tired, dropping things, stuffy nose, and for the past few days small pinching in lower abdomen. One night this week found a small pink spot of blood when using the bathroom and then nothing. I took a test yesterday and it was negative. Could it be too soon?

Depends how many days until AF? I think the general rule is anything more than 5 days your odds of a positive are significantly reduced. I myself try not to until 4 days before AF and if it's negative I wait for AF.

I def see a line!!!

I tested the other day even though it's way to soon lol. Expected the negative but I just wanted to double check! Lol

I am 12dpo after clomid and HCG and have no symptoms what so ever. well other then feeling like I could sleep all day.

I can see a line on that test and to be honest on most photos when everyone else is saying they see a line I am sat thinking I can't see a thing! I really do see a line on that photo.

Can I join you ladies please. My af would normally be due next Tuesday (28 day cycle) but last month I was 5 days late so I won't be holding my breath If I am late. We have been trying for year now since hubby's vasectomy reversal and we already have three little boys, I have every reason to think it's hopeless but for some reason this month I can't stop thinking about it and feeling like we have a chance. Have been feeling so tired and have a lot of cm as well as feeling a little sick when I haven't eaten. Over the year I have spotted plenty of symptoms that have been imaginary or down to nothing but this month I have some real hope and I don't know why. Think it's going to be one of those months that I take it harder than others if af comes.
Shall we wait this out together while we test? X

Oh and I also have had a break out of spots on my chin, something that never happens until af is due if at all x

I can see a second line! Did you test this morning again??

Ok one more symptom to add.

I am now 11DPO and this morning I'm feeling slightly nauseous. Usually I can wait until 9:00am for breakfast but I barely made it to 8:00am and the nasea started. Also slightly light headed when I stand up.

I have had a vivid dream everynight this week so far but no mor positive HPT dreams.

3 days until AF could possibly arrive.

I can see a line on that test and to be honest on most photos when everyone else is saying they see a line I am sat thinking I can't see a thing! I really do see a line on that photo.

Can I join you ladies please. My af would normally be due next Tuesday (28 day cycle) but last month I was 5 days late so I won't be holding my breath If I am late. We have been trying for year now since hubby's vasectomy reversal and we already have three little boys, I have every reason to think it's hopeless but for some reason this month I can't stop thinking about it and feeling like we have a chance. Have been feeling so tired and have a lot of cm as well as feeling a little sick when I haven't eaten. Over the year I have spotted plenty of symptoms that have been imaginary or down to nothing but this month I have some real hope and I don't know why. Think it's going to be one of those months that I take it harder than others if af comes.
Shall we wait this out together while we test? X

I know where u r at Hun , my partners S/a just came back at really low for everything so I am using donor sperm this month. Thanks for giving me cautious hope hunni , I am due Wed so we are around the same we should defo wait together xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->