Are these Symptoms? What are yours?

Okay guys a little help here , today I was lying on my bed reading , I'm off uni for the sumner so I'm lazing lol and for about 5 mins every 30 seconds or so I had this pinch / tickle that lasted only a few seconds continually in the same spot but it wasn't painful I could feel it it felt like something burrowing , anyone any experience with this ?? Xx
Thanks xx

One of those lines is part of the test its the one closest , I suppose I'm only 7DPO xx

I see the one you mean, i got this at 7dpo on my now 2yr old ds- bought a frer and it came up as a clear positive out of same urine sample- might be an idea?? Hope its your bfp x

I think it takes a very special man to use donar sperm, good for him :)
I don't know what's going on with me, realistically I'm probably not pregnant, hubby has great sperm but with one hundred percent antibodies it's so so unlikely. Maybe my af is actually going to come early and I have been mistaking my symptoms for pregnancy. Either way I have everything crossed for you!! Are you waiting until Wednesday to test?xx

I don't know what's going on with me, realistically I'm probably not pregnant, hubby has great sperm but with one hundred percent antibodies it's so so unlikely. Maybe my af is actually going to come early and I have been mistaking my symptoms for pregnancy. Either way I have everything crossed for you!! Are you waiting until Wednesday to test?xx

Yes I think I am , I'm sorry to hear about the antibodies , so are you still just trying naturally or are u thinking of assisted conception xxx

How many dpo are u blood binds xx

11DPO today! How about you?

Not sure about the burrowing but I'm getting a dull pain..

I'm 9dpo , usually by now my boobs are hard and heavy last month had to take my bra off and when they dropped slightly it hurt like hell , nipples never hurt at all but this month my boobs are soft with big round nipple which is slightly sensitive. I have a few localised pains but they are not sore. The cramps have let up my lymph nodes have gone down and I keep getting sicky burps x hope these are signs things are defo different this month x

Yes I think I am , I'm sorry to hear about the antibodies , so are you still just trying naturally or are u thinking of assisted conception xxx

Well it's been difficult, our surgeon (don't know if I said but hubby had a vasectomy reversal) says that the antibodies don't matter one bit and that we will be able to conceive so we have kept on trying but to be honest I no longer believe him, I am on a few forums and have not known of anyone to conceive with hundred percent. We would like to have IVF with icsi but don't have the money. Thankfully we are very very lucky to already have three children from before the vasectomy but I can't seem to tell my heart to let it go, I really long for another.

How you been feeling have you had any more symptoms? I'm starving and so tired and still having cm but it really could be af creeping up early! X

Well it's been difficult, our surgeon (don't know if I said but hubby had a vasectomy reversal) says that the antibodies don't matter one bit and that we will be able to conceive so we have kept on trying but to be honest I no longer believe him, I am on a few forums and have not known of anyone to conceive with hundred percent. We would like to have IVF with icsi but don't have the money. Thankfully we are very very lucky to already have three children from before the vasectomy but I can't seem to tell my heart to let it go, I really long for another.

How you been feeling have you had any more symptoms? I'm starving and so tired and still having cm but it really could be af creeping up early! X

Can't you get ICSI 6 cycles free and 3 free of IVF xxx
x after a v v v faint positive which I posted and everyone said they could see it it was a pink line I just tested at 10dpo today and nothing BFN , gutted isn't the word this is our 13th month and 1st month with donor sperm as partner has MFI really thought we had caught it , I know if I implanted at 8/9 dpo I wouldn't likely get a positive until 12dpo so I'm not out but I'm still gutted xxx

We can't get anything free Hun as we are in the UK and already have children thankfully! You aren't out yet there is still time. I know my at is due between Tuesday and the weekend but the way I feel I reckon it will be closer to Tuesday x

Well I'm pretty certain that af will be here before the day is done so I won't get to Wednesday to test. Good luck to you though Hun I will keep flowing!

Af got me early hours this morning, guess I kind of knew it was inevitable though. How you feeling are you testing tomorrow? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->