Are they twins ?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Silly question i get all the time when i go out with my friend with her baby girl.
LOOK !!!
https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/mylittlebubs/Lincoln%206th%20month/IMG_5912.jpg https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/mylittlebubs/Lincoln%206th%20month/IMG_5934.jpg
2 days ago i was shopping with my friend and her baby was in the pushchair and I was carrying Lincoln and the woman walked to me and ask "Are they both girls?":growlmad:My baby doesn't look like a girl and then i said "No, that's a girl and this is a boy"
Then she said "Are they twins?"
"No! This boy is mine and that baby girls belongs to that woman (i pointed to my friend)"
"Oh! I think they look so much alike":saywhat:
PEOPLE !:dohh:

:rofl: When I took Caitlyn out in a reindeer outfit before Christmas, EVERYONE thought she was a boy. I got really angry about it..

yesterday a lady asked me 'how old is she' when i was holding kai!!! i got really offended he was dressed all in blue and looks nothing like a girl even when hes not wearing blue! and heres a pic to prove it lol

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/o0o_charlie_o0o/SDC10298.jpg

i swear some people must just do it to annoy us all lol!! Lincoln looks nothing like a girl he is defo a handsome little man xx

In John Lewis the other day and Erin had some frilly jeans, a pink top and jacket and a pink hat on and was covered with a pink fleece blanket and some stupid old bag said

"awwwww.....he's not very old is he????":saywhat:

then asked

"is he a boy or a girl???"](*,)

honestly:dohh:

hehe, i just have to laugh at these wierd people now asking daft things! its usually quite obvious if its a boy or girl, some people must be blind or stupid!!

keely.

Was the lady old?! I find its always the old ones who tell me my son is a cute girl when hes dressed all in blue!!! I know they are old but im sure they are not color blind?!

haha some people are stupid, luckily no one has ever got leyleys girlness mixed up...

x

Lol!! I've got a boy and a girl twins who are now 6 but when they were tiny people used to ask " are they two boys?" Charlotte was always in pink with a pink hat and pink blanket and pink toys whereas Kieron was always in blue with blue accessories!!! it was quite obvious!

Then one day I had the twins in the pushchair and my niece who's 15 months older was walking and I got asked if they were triplets!! WTF! Some people are so stupid!!!

AND the other day we were buying the new baby lots of clothes - ALL PINK and the woman in Asda asked if we were having a girl -I said to OH I wish I'd said "no we're having a boy but we desperatly wanted a girl" That would have shut her up :rofl:

hehe, i just have to laugh at these wierd people now asking daft things! its usually quite obvious if its a boy or girl, some people must be blind or stupid!!

keely.

She was not old ! She was a 30+ years old pregnant silly woman,lol

I get this with my 2 lo's, the obvious 20-30 cm's in height difference obviously means nothing to some people :roll:

Oh and just to add, when my son was born an old lady thats friends with the mil bought Joe a pressie....so I went to open it in front of her and it was a frilly pink top :shock: She knew it was a boy but said to me the colour would suit either boy/girl :dohh: My oh nearly burst out laughing :lol: I was livid :grr:

i used to work in a nursery and we would take babies and toddlers out together in pushchairs and they would look nothing alike and be compleatly different ages and i would still get are they twins? WTF?

when my sisters twin girls where babies they would be sitting in the double pram, dressed the same, same size, identical twins, even we couldnt tell them apart but for a tiny freckle one of them had on the side of her face and they would say awww are they twins! we wud be like eeerrrmm nooooo! what do you think idiot!!:dohh:

I get this with my 2 lo's, the obvious 20-30 cm's in height difference obviously means nothing to some people :roll:

Oh and just to add, when my son was born an old lady thats friends with the mil bought Joe a pressie....so I went to open it in front of her and it was a frilly pink top :shock: She knew it was a boy but said to me the colour would suit either boy/girl :dohh: My oh nearly burst out laughing :lol: I was livid :grr:

sorry mamafy but this really made me LOL! god what an idiot!!

me and maddi was in asda ages ago when she was first born, an she's always head to toe in pink, with a dummy that says i'm a GIRL and this old lady still said, wait till he's bring the girls home :dohh:

Lol I get this all the time when I am out with both the girls (Anna, and my baby sister) "Are they twins?" ..."no"... "Oh! But they look so alike!" :saywhat:

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCN2344-1.jpg
https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/tasha-cat-mad/DSCF4029-1.jpg

I also get the "How old is HE" and "Is he a boy?" comments ALL the time... (Do you think Anna looks like a boy!?) Even though I always take her out dressed in pink and frills... I am guaranteed when I go out for the day to get one person think she is a boy. I once took her out dressed all in pink, with a pink disney princess blanket, and someone asked me, "What's his name?" ..."Anna"... "You called him Anna!?" ..."err, no she's a girl!" ..."Oh she's girl!? Sorry there's blue on his blanket..." What?! There is a tiny bit of blue on a pink PRINCESS blanket, on my PINK GIRL baby!! My lordy lord I think they must do it to annoy... there's no other plausible explanation for it! :lol:

:grr:

Another day my SIL took her baby boy out in the pushchair (she always wears her baby boy very boy-ish, u know what I mean...very smart outfits) and the old woman said to her "Is that a girl ?"
She said "yes, but i like to dress her with boy clothes" ha ha ha...that's a good answer
The old woman was actually quite upset when she said that

I have a confession to make :blush: I've done it...

At my mothers group, I put my foot in it on the first day we met up, I was looking at her baby and said to her "its amazing how you can already tell by their features that they're boys and girls.... " * I was halfway through saying "and she so pretty..." when I actually looked at the very obviously boys red onesuit and realised that that pretty girl I was commenting on, was quite obviously a boy!

:blush::dohh:

If there was a hole in the floor I'd loved to have just slid into it and disappeared!

The mum was so nice about it though, she told me that she was told that she was having a girl at the ultrasound so they were expecting a girl... she was a bit shocked when the doctor says "its a boy!"

My (poor) excuse for the mistake was that he had realy long dark eye lashes!

(On a side note... my little man got an interesting announcement into the world... he's got quite large.... err.... tackle... for a little baby, so the doctor announced him by saying "hes DEFINATELY a boy" errr thanks!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->