Are we allowed to post BFPs here?

Deeper Blue

Reaction score
Not that I have one yet!

I was just wondering because there isn't the 'Do not post BFPs here' thing at the top of this forum but there is in the TTC bit.

I don't really check the BFP section very much but would love to know when folks in NTNP get theirs :happydance:

I totally understand if we still need to stick to the BFP section (I know I didn't like seeing BFP announcements in the TTC section when I was TTC#1) but maybe we could have a little 'I'll be testing on this day' thread where people could put when they are POAS and their results? :shrug:

If I don't get any replies I'll presume it's a bad idea :haha:

I've never checked the BFP section and would rather see the posts here as well but that's just me....

Even though I got a :bfn: this morning (14DPO), I'd still be excited to see someone else got theirs!

Perhaps if we have a separate thread for it people could choose to look or not I guess. Maybe I'll just make a cheeky little thread on it and if it gets band/moved then thats that :)

If someone doesn't like the idea then please let me know because I don't want to get any ones back up... it's just me being lazy and not checking the BFP forum!

X

I like the idea :thumbup:

I never check the BFP section as I think the few of us NTNP would get lost in there

Omiomen has made a status/update/chat thread which hopeful can be somewhere people can update BFPs and stuff :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/not-try...rnative-status-thread-update-rant-thread.html

Please keep the BFP announcements too the BFP announcement forum or your personal journals.

You could maybe have the 'I'll be testing .... day' thread so people know too keep an eye on your journal/BFP announcement forum, rather than posting you BFP in that thread as there might still be some that understandably find it upsetting too see

Good luck girls

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"