Are we boring?

Marleysgirl

Mum to a SCBU Warrior!
Reaction score
Just been browsing through the threads in this area ....

We're calling our boy Andrew. It's 87th on the list, and doesn't appear to be very popular in amongst the Caydens & Tobys that are getting mentioned!

Oh well, at least he'll be unusual at school, if the name is now that unpopular :rofl:

His middle name is more unusual - it's a family surname, so he'll be Andrew Marley X.

Nope, not boring at all, classic and classic is lovely, I like it!! We have a lot of Andrew's in our family and if not for that I would use it too some day. Very nice choice. :D

I like the name. There are loads of Andrews in my family too and if it wasn't for someone close already having a little boy named Andrew it would be on our list. I like classic/traditional names like that. Definitely not boring!

I like proper names! We've chosen Jack for a boy, despite it being at the top of lists... it's just a good, proper name like Andrew!

I know lots of Andrews, I like boys to have a proper name to me Andrew sounds way better than something like "20 tog", because he was concieved on a 20 tog duvet !!!!! That was a bad example but I am thinking of going to bed and a duvet is all I can think of !!! Lol

Lol sabby, I like andrew, nice strong boys name x

I like it. My hubby's name is Andrew. It is a good, sturdy traditional name which will work well for him amongst all of the 'twirly's' and 'Tweston's' of the modern naming game.....Our names are very traditional too, even more so than Andrew, (still not telling!! :rofl:)

Andrew is a lovely name, its probalby lower down on the "popularity lists" because its been a popular name just recently and theres a saturation of andrews in alot of familys,

its why were not including it in our lists as hubbys side has 3 Andrews already,

I think it's a great name. I like David too which is my DH's name and also my little brothers name. Not so keen on 'Dave' though! But there are quite a lot of names like Andrew, David and Daniel which I like - I think I must be an old fashioned girl at heart. x

I love it. I personaly hate this trend for calling your child 'Apple' or 'Allilooloo' etc :rofl: These poor kids have got to go through life with a ridiculous name.

I'm a traditional girl!

Great name - my dh is Andrew, everyone calls him Andy, except his mum who gives him his full name and his dad who calls him Roo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->